found a method that works for me: SP EXP

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 19th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Well today i had a nap with my fiancee next to me...anyway heres what happened..... i laid on my stomach and use an unusual mantra it was (zzzzzzz)...now i know you must be thinking that sound make a person sleep cause usually associate Zs with sleep ....hey i thought that too....anyway i feel asleep doing it and 10 mins later got into SP...remind you its been a while since i exp SP....so of course i freaked out when i should had stayed calm..and what i exped was i had raccoons living under my bed and if i fell out the bed they would attck and eat me so i tried not to fall out of bed..but my bed was doing everything to throw me out, it tilted itself, even sunk in but i held my own, altho my right hand/arm was hanging out and the raccoons attck it and i snaped out of the SP and woke up and went to sleep and had a superhero dream which was awsome :D .anyway one raccoon was very large and sandy brown with medium size kids. my SP started when i was on my stomack so im going to do it again to night for AP.
Go hard or not at all

uMonk

Post by uMonk » May 20th, 2012, 6:12 am

lol nice :D what a crazy SP experience. :lol: Welcome to the forum Hydro.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 20th, 2012, 7:50 am

hello hydro1,

Welcome to the forum

Sounds like your in your way to having these experiences more often. The superhero dream as a reward for the accomplishment must have been very nice indeed. Keep trying, there will not always be racoons hiding under the bed. :D

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: found a method that works for me: SP EXP

Post by hydro1 » July 6th, 2012, 3:02 pm

Update: Well as you guys probably have notice from my other posts this method has not work since then..i been thru so many more methods since and found that opening chakras work best i had three consecutive OBEs from it..maybe that is a good route for some of you reading this.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: found a method that works for me: SP EXP

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 6th, 2012, 3:04 pm

Thanks for sharing.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S