funny moment: scaring the painters

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

funny moment: scaring the painters

Post by hydro1 » March 20th, 2013, 7:27 pm

i'm not sure i've told you all but i have this ability to change my voice to this creepy demonic voice, but i'm not evil in anyway, i used it during holloween one year and scared the shiznit out of kid and adults alike. just using it and hearing it sends chills down my back. anyway today i was sitting in my livingroom minding my own business (there were painters in the hall of my apt unit entrance painting the walls), when i hear one of the painter out there make this wierd cat noise like a cat in a fight it was like a rrrrreow sound you all should know what i'm talking about. anyway so the first time i just ignored them and laughed a little, they did it two more times, so i peaked out to see what they were doing. soon as i poked my head out they did it again, so i close the door and preped my voice, and waited for them to do it again. they did and i slid the door open just a little and i did a demonic creepy evil laugh, then closed the door and waited a moment, then i buzzed my door buzzer to freak them
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Re: funny moment: scaring the painters

Post by hydro1 » March 20th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Out even more, after a while i heard them mumbling, as if scared. i did both these things to try to make it seem like it was a ghost out there messing with them. they were so freaked out they didn't even do the cat noises anymore the worked in complete silence i was bugging up lol. i told my fiance when she woke up she was bugging up too and gave me a high five. at first she was about to yell at me till i told her the part about them making wierd cat noises.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » March 21st, 2013, 2:45 pm

Very naughtly. Tsc tsc. :-D

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 21st, 2013, 8:42 pm

Heck its always someone out there making noises in hall everyday, they just seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, me and my fiancee get tired of people always out there making noises, i just happened to join in this time and scare them. trust me you would have done something similar.Plus they were just asking for it, making cat noises as they worked.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » March 22nd, 2013, 8:10 am

I'm just curious, but did you ever ask them to stop making the noises and explained that they were bothering you?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 22nd, 2013, 10:23 am

No i just wanted to have some fun anyways. i'm not that type of person who just talk tol people like that. heck we been living here 4 years and still never spoke to our nieghbors. i'm not a people person. don't like getting into conflict with people.
Go hard or not at all