Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Gaining consciousness in dream with someone's help

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Gaining consciousness in dream with someone's help

Postby hydro1 » April 29th, 2015, 10:43 am

hmmm well I was never really into LDs really, so astral projecting from them I'm not too sure of, because they aren't suited for my intentions. but I know there is a method around here somewhere that tells you how to project from it. but my guess is once you become aware that you are in a LD just take to the skies keep flying up and eventually you will fly out your dream and into a projection, at least I read an experience where someone did it that way. also congrats on making it that far, if you don't mind me asking. What is your reason/intentions for wanting to astral project?

last night I tried the low breathing and the focus thing you told me, I couldn't keep with the breathing cause it makes me feel like I'm suffocating, but I'll keep trying to get better at it. with the focus part I used this clear piece and sat it on my third eye area and I mostly had an third eye experience, I forget what I saw though. I'm going to start putting this piece on different parts of my body and work with it from there till I get that hang of thing, where I won't need it, but I was very close to a projection, so thanks, I will keep at it 8-)
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 1

Postby jd1378 » April 30th, 2015, 3:51 am

i think you should breath at your lowest level of breathing that you don't feel suffocated .
yesterday my friend told me that he cant go to the locations that he wasnt there , so i think he is just having LD .
and bad news for me is that im getting cold . the headaches doesnt let me focus .

hydro1 wrote:What is your reason/intentions for wanting to astral project?

i think there is more than exploring in there .
i want it for accessing some memory i don't remember well , for editing my sub consciousness . there is also other things that i have in mind , but i should try them later .
at least i think these are possible there . tell me if im wrong . :roll:

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » April 30th, 2015, 4:11 am

just as you can go back in time you can also visit your memories. also being sick sometimes make it easier to project, your astral body is more loose. but the headache part can make it difficult. I'm just getting off of work so I haven't been asleep yet, so I won't have nothing to report till later on.
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » May 2nd, 2015, 12:31 am

what did you put on your third eye ?

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » May 2nd, 2015, 1:42 am

it was a circle clear piece to a checkers game, I put it in the middle of my forehead and tried focusing my awareness on it http://mychessbooks.com/wp-content/uplo ... -Set-0.jpg its the little circle pieces
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » May 2nd, 2015, 7:47 am

ok thank you :D .

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » May 5th, 2015, 8:06 am

which one is right ? :
i get near SP when i feel scared in dream ? or i get scared when i'm near SP ?
and why this happens ?

Previous

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion