Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:00 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Gaining consciousness in dream with someone's help

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
jd1378
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 1

Gaining consciousness in dream with someone's help

Postby jd1378 » April 25th, 2015, 10:28 am

hi
2~3 weeks ago I tought my friend how to do OOBE.
few days ago he learned how to do it .
I told him to come to my dream and make me aware that im dreaming.
few days ago he tried to do this ,
next day I asked him what did you do ?
he told me that he tried to come to my dream by thinking to me ,
then he was in a dark void which was bright ! (black background but can see objects clearly)

he said I was standing in middle and I was like stone , he couldn't move me or do anything about me.
I told him to check this on his family to make sure , and he tried to get into their dream too ,
and all of them was like stone , standing in a void .
this is so weird !
please tell me what he can do ?
and what is he facing ? :?:

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Gaining consciousness in dream with someone's help

Postby hydro1 » April 25th, 2015, 3:32 pm

Hmm very interesting. I would think giving him the permission would have worked,cause usually this kind of thing is hard to do anyway, but it didnt. My guess is maybe you weren't sleep when he attempted it, and him seeing stone meant you were firmly unable to be removed, you two need to set specific times to do things like this. As for him seeing his family in the same manner, maybe he didnt get their permission. Also what technique did you teach him? Cause it seems he caught on very quickly. It would also help if you two had a deep bond in order to help him to influence your dreams better, but this is just my opinions and interpretation
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » April 26th, 2015, 3:58 am

hydro1 wrote: My guess is maybe you weren't sleep when he attempted it

i gave him the permission at the first day i told him . i think maybe the problem is what you said above.
my goal was to have OOBE for the second time with using help of someone who can do that . i know i wont remember all , but at least i know my friend can remind me some of it ... (Sadly i cant have OOBE using methods :cry: , i dont know why. but maybe you can help . i will post my problems to this topic later).

hydro1 wrote:Also what technique did you teach him? Cause it seems he caught on very quickly.

at first , i told him that you need to open your third eye first and i gave him some exercise .
after about 2 week , he came to me and said that he wakes up suddenly in night and sees himself on the bed .
i told him about OOBE and what he needs for doing this (sleep paralysis ...) . then i told him some technique like rope and ...
after few days , he came to me and said that he can do this every night . i think maybe he has potential for having OOBE .
so i decided to get help from him ...

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » April 26th, 2015, 4:29 am

my own problems on having OOBE :
I can't reach sleep paralysis to do any methods .( I don't move for about an hour while laying down and relaxed.)
some times in midnight , my dreams suddenly become extremely scary without any reason . after 1 minutes suddenly heavy vibration starts (i feel awake at this moment) and i feel that i can't breath , i don't know is that near OOBE or not , because i never passed it . after i feel choking , i try to breath normally and everything goes away , after that i feel I'm very light and I'm filled with air . i thought at this time i could try one of the methods to go out , but no results ...
after i fail , i go drink water and sleep back in bed .

i had an OOBE once years ago , but i couldn't move out of room , so i woke up and slept normally.

I'm sure you can help me .
thankyou .

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » April 26th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Yea its pretty hard to do projections for me too, I get them once every blue moon, and it seems most techniques barely work for me as well. But from what you just said about the not being able to breath thing, that is actually part of Sleep Paralysis.
See in sleep paralysis there's this thing called sleep breathing it's very different from your everyday breathing. it was hard for you to breathe because you were trying to control your breathing by trying to do everyday breathing. when ever you encounter this breathing again just attempt an exit technique, also try not to show any sign of fear. you are very close my friend just keep at it, I rarely experience SP so I try other ways to induce an OBE. if it doesn't work after 5 more tries maybe you can try this technique: enter the state between being awake and being asleep, you will know it when you see it, because in this state you start seeing images or visions or hearing things like voices, so you should still be very aware at this point, but very hard to remember to try an exit technique. its sort of like the SP but you are able to move so at this point just try to get up. Its what i'm working on now myself, I'm very close cause I always encounter the subtle visions, I just forget to get up. Let me know in a few days how everything pan out for you.......good luck
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » April 27th, 2015, 3:30 am

thank you so much , ill try what you said .
last night i found something that maybe work (i did this when i was sleepy , so im not sure) :
breath very low and slow , then move focus on back of your head , try to imagine anything .
i felt im near SP after doing this . (before SP happens i feel everything is so silent for seconds and then high vibrations comes ...)

-----------
edit :
yes you are right , i remember now how to breath in sleep :D ... i had several dreams in water , so there i learned to how to breathe underwater in dreams ... lol . i think breathing in sp is same as this .
thanks for reminding me that . ;)

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » April 27th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Hmm awesome. Breathing low like that is the same as when you are in SP, except this breathing low can trick the body into thinking its sleep, I've tried that before, but its very hard to keep up, because your wakeful mind is telling you you're not taking in enough air and you get this feeling where it makes you want to breathe normal or deep. But keep at it you'll be there before you know it. Keep me posted on your progress. The one thing I'm not good at yet is moving my awareness/focus. Seems you have that down as well awesome and good luck tonight.
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » April 28th, 2015, 3:20 pm

breathing low helped a lot ! i fall sleep much faster , but i can't keep my consciousness . i will try this for 1 week . i think it is very effective .
I wish you to have OOBE every night :mrgreen:
-----------------------------------------------
when i started moving my awareness long time ago , at first i touched that body part and then i tried to remember the touch sense there , after a few tries you find it easy to simulate touch sense .
then you can try it with the parts you didn't touch .
i think this will help you move your awareness easily .
(I'm sorry if i can't speak English well :oops: )

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » April 28th, 2015, 6:21 pm

no problem you spoke very well, I understood what you were saying, and thanks so much I never thought of it that way that's way cool, I'm going to do that one tonight, both of them. it was so simple I don't know why I never thought to move my focus like that. you're awesome. :D I guess we both will post our progress with this tomorrow lol.
Go hard or not at all

jd1378
Initiate

Postby jd1378 » April 29th, 2015, 4:02 am

last night i forgot to keep my awareness and i fell sleep. then after hours in dream , i found out that i'm sleep and it became lucid (i just remember from here, i don't remember before or after this) , then i moved my awareness to my eye to get back in bed from dream , then i forgot to what to do exactly. i just tried to do rope method , but i couldn't visualize it , so i let it go.
this made me angry from myself when i woke up lol . i need to read those methods again ... . do you know any fast method for that moment ?
---------------
+ this is my first time that i find out im dreaming lol .

Next

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion