Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:28 am

Getting out of Physical Body?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
charlieo44
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 1

Getting out of Physical Body?

Postby charlieo44 » January 2nd, 2016, 9:30 am

Hi,
I started my Astral Projection interest a couple of days ago, and I can now easily get to the vibration state. OK, I just have a few questions

1. My breathing, heart beats go faster, I shake and feel hotter. Are these normal signs of astral projection?

2. How do I get out. I imagine myself getting up but my physical body does. What are some good methods/techniques I can use to achieve this?

3. I don't actually know when to detach. Do I detach after the vibrations, when they have calmed, or during the vibrations or at their peak?

4. In relation to questions two and three, do I choose to detach, what I mean by this is do I actually decide when to detach or does it just happen automatically?

Thanks - Charlie

The astronoob :D
The ASTRONOOB :)

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Getting out of Physical Body?

Postby hydro1 » January 2nd, 2016, 2:46 pm

To answer your 1st question, yes those are definitely part of the process, all of this happens even when you sleep, you just not aware of it. It probably go faster pace when we not aware, but when we are it seems like it takes alot of time. As for questiona 2 and 3 there are lots of techniques andethods available here to choose from, but it's up to the individual to choose the right one for them, everyone is different even the sensations we get, but the most common are the vibrations and Sleep paralysis. I suggest you look around the forum for the best method for you, the most common of these are the wake back to bed method and speed counting, and many others. The exit methods are the roll out, the floating technique, where you imagine yourself floating above your body. As for detaching well you can do it when the vibrations are at its strongest( preferably) if you do it at its weakest it will determine if you go to a lower level or higher realm, or you can do it when you reach sleep paralysis, but not many people experience it, I rarely get it. But anyway take a look around you just might find something inspiring, but if you need further help let us know, keep us posted......... Enjoy and happy travels
Go hard or not at all

charlieo44
Initiate

Re: Much about AP

Postby charlieo44 » January 2nd, 2016, 4:50 pm

Thanks hydro. You have helped me more than you can imagine (you probably can). I just can't seem to detach, even when my vibrations are at there strongest. I try and imagine floating out of my body, and I have tried the rolling technique. It just doesn't seem to work. This is putting me off...I want to believe this is real, and I have the determination to do it. I am confused. Some people say try after the vibrations, some say at its peak, and some say just as they start. Sorry if I am making you cross of frustrated with these questions and statements. I just really want to experience this. Just a random question too. Can you visit people in the physical world e.g. fly to your friends house and see what they are watching on TV? And also, I am fifteen. Am I too young? I hope not! :)

Thanks again hydro for your help :)

Charlie

charlieo44
Initiate

Postby charlieo44 » January 2nd, 2016, 5:32 pm

Oh and I am gonna try again tonight!!

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » January 2nd, 2016, 9:02 pm

Hmm good luck buddy, and no age doesn't matter when it comes to Astral projection, although the younger you are the more susceptible you are to have one because you are still innocent and not told what to believe, but it doesn't mean you can't have one just mean you have to work a bit harder when you older.
Last edited by hydro1 on January 3rd, 2016, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or not at all

charlieo44
Initiate

Postby charlieo44 » January 3rd, 2016, 2:51 am

Darn it! I got into the vibrations and i let myself go. I felt as though i was hovering/ leaving my body forna second then it kind of stopped. It was a weird overwhelming feeling. Have i made progress? I tried to feel as though i was floating,and i could feel mysef floating for like 2 seconds. Will it get easier?

Thanks

Charlie

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » January 3rd, 2016, 3:20 pm

Wow congrats how did it feel to float? And yes you were basically out. If you can recreate that dwelling and the process it will get more easy, just remember the way it felt and recreate it.
Go hard or not at all

charlieo44
Initiate

Postby charlieo44 » January 3rd, 2016, 3:29 pm

Like I had two chests? It was weird!?

Thanks

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » January 3rd, 2016, 3:40 pm

Actually being younger helps a whole lot cause younger people are naturally more susceptible to AP than older people. Use your intent to get out. You're not actually detaching your soul from your body, it's your consciousness that is going to tune into your astral body like a radio signal changing from radio devices that are linked. Your consciousness' intent is more powerful than you know.
Last edited by fairyana on January 3rd, 2016, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charlieo44
Initiate

Postby charlieo44 » January 3rd, 2016, 3:42 pm

So I have to think 'I wanna get out'

and I will?

Next

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion