Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

Glitching thru walls and ground planes

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
OmkAR
Adept
AP/LD Count: 882

Postby OmkAR » November 17th, 2011, 9:56 am

I can enter the void many different ways.

1. I'll jump down through the ground plane in a dream world. I'll dive down through the ground head first or sometimes feet first, either way works. I'll end up floating in empty void/space. I'll sometimes see purple mist out in the depths of the void, and other weird surreal geometric stuff floating out there. One time I saw some weird machinery floating on a platform there. Weird gears and springs turning, very raw stuff. Like the very stuff dreams are made of, raw subconscious renderings.

2. I'll glitch through a wall that's along the side or 'edge' of a dream/astral realm. How do I know where the 'edge' is? I just have a gut instinct for it. Sometimes I'll just pass through into the next room or chamber though, not into a new realm.

3. I can sometimes glitch out by flying up and forward at a 45 degree angle into the sky similar to a teleport through wall. When I get up to a certain height, I'll hit some kind of invisible ceiling limit/barrier, and I'll bounce around up and down hitting it, then I will fly up and forward, and if i can bounce high enough I'll glitch out into pure empty space/void. I can see the realm I just left below me at that point and it kind of dematerializes into a 2D layer/holographic preview/thumbnail type thing. If i fly back down into it again, I'll re-materialize back into the 3D dream realm and it will fully envelope me. It's a very repeatable experience to experiment with.

4. While doing my run-towards-a-wall-or-tree teleport trick, I'll repeat my target location over and over in my head just before I run into or through a wall or tree. Once I pass through I'll be floating in orange void, (not pure black), and I'll get carried along by an invisible wind/force to my target location. I kinda get the sense I'm moving along inside some-kind of tunnel but I usually can't see it, only feel/sense it.

I've read different reports on the void, and yes there are different versions of it. I've been in the white void two or three times now. It's not very bright, but its pure white, kind of light a fog, only no fog particles, its more like the orange void actually, only white. Another neat place I've been was between two dream worlds. I glitched through a wall and found myself floating in pure void/space, and there was 100's of teddy bears floating there. All in zero-gravity, all moving slowly in a cluster. It looked like they came straight out of a factory, I think I saw some boxes they spilled out of floating in the cluster too. It was so surreal. When I floated through the cluster about 100 meters or so, eventually I got to the other side and another dream realm came into view and started rendering, then I entered it and I landed on its ground plane. Soon as you land on the ground plane the entire environment renders around you again and you can't see the void/space anymore.

I used to be scared of the void, it has a definitely weird vibe to it, but now I'm more relaxed while floating in there. Floating in space without anywhere to land your feet is also kinda distressing at first till you get used to it. I wonder if it's the same feeling astronauts get when floating up in space. In my last experience I dropped down several hundred meters and I got worried I was going to go to the lower realms. But in the end I just ended up in fairly normal place. I need to stop associating going downward with scary lower realms, cause I don't think going downwards always means your going down to the lower realms.

One more neat void experience I'll share quick, I was in the RTZ version of my backyard. I climbed up onto the roof of our motor home that's sitting in our driveway rusting away. From the roof top, I jumped up just a little bit more, and I was able to glitch out into the void. I hovered just above the layer where the copy of my backyard is. It looked like a square plane, which I've seen before, very computer-ish. But then I looked up. . . I saw another holographic looking square plane, it looked 1 km by 1 km about 500 meters above me. Way up there. It looked much too far to fly too. I would have to have flown through 500 meters of empty void space to get to it. I chickened out and slipped back down into the layer below, which was my backyard again. Once I slipped back down into it, it re-rendered around me like normal again and I was standing back on top of the RTZ copy of our motor home.

On that note I've also had OBE's and I floated out through my wall, Id be floating in void, there was no backyard rendered. And when I looked back inside my room It looked like this:

It looked just like a 3D exterior view, the walls were transparent but you could see them still a bit. I swear the astral is some kind of 3D holographic analogue computer system of some kind.
Last edited by OmkAR on November 19th, 2011, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 17th, 2011, 12:49 pm

1. Jump down through the ground plane in a dream world. I'll dive down head first sometimes or feet first, either way works. I'll end up floating in empty void/space. I'll see purple mist along the further out edges, and other weird surreal geometric stuff in there. It never gets old. [tongue] One time I saw some weird machinery floating on a platform in there. Weird gears and springs turning. Very raw stuff. Like the very stuff dreams are made of LOL, Raw subconscious renderings.

I've been able to do the jumping through the ground only once, from the RTZ with success. I entered a black void that felt denser, in which i would swim in order to move through it. I encounter 2 mermaids there. Other times as I jump to the ground head first with an intention to go someplace else, I get stuck in the ground. smiley: smiley: eek

2. Glitch through a wall, that's along side the 'edge' of a dream/astral realm. How do I know where the 'edge' is? I just have a gut instinct for it sometimes. Sometimes I'm wrong and I just pass through into the next room or chamber, not a new realm.

I don't usually notice limits or 'edges' in the astral realms, to me it seems continuous without a limit. I have only had one experience I can remember from the top of my head where there was a visible clear 'edge, border or limit' to the plane. I was in what Robert Monroe would call locate 3, I went to a very abstract world in an island with distinct force fields around it. I went into it by crossing a misty green void. Most of the times as i go through walls, I will simply go to the other side of the wall. If I have a very strong focus intention of going to another place as I go through a wall, I could be successful.

Omkar, a few months ago I attempted to visit by going through a wall, but I was not able to cross because the wall was impenetrable. I pushed myself with force about 3 feet inside the wall to no end. I've gone through very thick walls before, but this was was impenetrable wall.

3. I can sometimes glitch out by flying up and forward at a 45 degree angle into the sky (with void glitch out intention, Thinking about it now it's probably the same thing as a teleport through wall [eek] ). When I get up to a certain height, I'll hit some kind of invisible ceiling limit, and I'll bob around up and down hitting it, then I will fly up and forward, and if i can bob high enough I'll glitch out into pure empty void, I can see the realm I just left below and it kinda dematerializes into a 2D layer/holographic thing. If i fly back down into it again, I'll re-materialize into the 3D dream realm below me again. It's very repeatable and neat to try.

I have never been able to go through a 45 degree angle cross section (the intersection of wall and ceiling). I have tried it 2 times and it seems impenetrable, not even able to cross to the other side. this limit could be set by the version of my projected double at the time. More experimentation is required. I have been able to enter a void when flying a 45 degree angle in free space once, to me it appears a commanding intention is what allows traveling to occur and not the angle of flight. The majority of the times I've been success at entering a transitional point, or the void has been when i am floating a few feet from the ground (without the effort of though) and moving horizontally.

4. While doing my run-towards a clear wall or tree teleport trick. I'll repeat my target location over and over in my head just before I run into or through a wall or tree. Once I pass through I'll be floating in orange void, (not pure black), and I'll get carried along by an invisible wind/force to my target location. I kinda get the sense I'm moving along inside some-kinda tunnel but I usually can't see it, only feel/sense it.

Interesting, I shall try this when the chance arises.

I've read different reports on the void, and yes there are different versions of it. I've been in the white void two or three times now. It's not very bright, but its pure white, kind of light a fog, only no fog particles, its more like the orange void actually, only white

I have been in white void, black and misty color voids. Other voids have been transparent with a mixture of the two different merging scenes.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion