Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

Haunted Items

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
revenge
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 3

Haunted Items

Postby revenge » May 7th, 2013, 11:21 pm

2013-05-08_09-27-22-AM.jpg
All Items Have a Astral Part. Ex:- Look at the picture of a Flower Pot. it also Have a Astral Part.If someone Use it , Loves it then He has a connection between the pot. When He died his Astral body(Human Aura") connect with the pots astral part. If someone bring this pot to another house he brings a ghost with it. Ex:- In My country(Sri Lanka) There was a very rich family in central province. They had a Crown. They wear it When They Having weddings(generation to generation) , But The man who wear it got a Mental Problem , Everyone who wear this crown gonna have mental problems. So they buried the crown. It happened because there was a Astral body connect with the crown. :|
2013-05-08_09-47-35-AM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I trust ME

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Haunted Items

Postby hydro1 » May 8th, 2013, 10:41 am

Very intresting thanks for sharing, we see lots of stuff like that in the astral i know. anytime i get out of body i see things in my home that isn'T there in the physical meaning someone imprinted on it before they died also meaning someone is staying in you home with you, altho i never ran into the owners of these items. mayb e because they finally past on but kept it there to come back to visit.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion