Have more Astral Projection experiences using DEILD

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 10th, 2012, 12:56 pm

I was talking to Omkar the other day and he reminded me that it can take up to 2 minutes for him to start to feel the onset of an out-of-body experience when attempting to do DEILD or Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream. So I tried it again but this time I allow more time to re-enter the state about 2 min. He was right; I had missed so many more windows for OBE experiences simply because I was trying to push my own system to induce OBEs instead of adjusting.

In the past these trance sensations seem to come in waves or cycles which last between a few weeks to several months. I will become aware of how my body feels as it enters trance and then mimic the sensations to stimulate it occurring again. The onset of trance sensations can take as quickly 1 second and up to 2 minutes and each time the sensations are either gradual or happen at an instant. By this I mean the time may have to wait to feel the onset of an out of body experience when doing DEILD.

The problem was that I was overextending the life of that particular technique. A new cycle had arrived and I was not aware of it. The benefit of adjusting to a cycle or becoming aware of it is that one may enter the out-of-body condition with no gap in consciousness if certain conditions are met*. What may be causing the changing cycles is not the point of this forum post. But I will say that adapting has been essential for me to have consistency. If someone will learn to use DEILD to have OBE experiences will vary, it appears to have to do with a lifestyle choice that creates the conditions in the mind and body that are conducive for it to work. This information will be in other posts, for now I can’t say it enough times how powerful DEILD can be to induce OBE experience once understood and applied consistently.

DEILD speed counting technique --> induction-techniques/speed-counting-technique-t148.html

Benefit of DEILD (Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream)

-Can be attempted every single night without affecting your sleep pattern
-No loss in consciousness as one transitions into deep trance states
-Effortless system to induce OBE experiences once properly understood and applied.
-I think it would be the best and easiest way for children to learn to become lucid.

DEILD Technique for every aspiring Lucid Dreamer--> newbie-void-beginner/technique-for-ever ... -t464.html
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Have more Astral Projection experiences using DEILD

Post by hydro1 » October 11th, 2012, 4:24 pm

But wwhat of the ones like me who don't get sensations like me i don't always get them or a trance ?...also sometimes i notice when i'm in a dream but can never take control...been happening alot lately....last time the sight of my guides is what gave me control over one of my dreams (which you read) other then that i can't take control...i might get a decision or word here and there but thats it
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 11th, 2012, 8:34 pm

hydro1 wrote:other then that i can't take control...i might get a decision or word here and there but thats it
I think you're saying that you become involved in the dream to the point that you lose creative control. I think you might need to change your priorities, your goals about what to do in lucid dream and out-of-body experiences. This simply means to have a different plan. The things are you're doing aren't helping in sustaining your lucidity, you're loosing awareness within the illusions. First you have to analyze your drive in physical reality. To know what in the world keeps you moving forward and then reconsider that motive.

lately you've been saying that you feel depressed. When someone is depressed they don't enjoy their life, they live going form one moment to another trying to dismiss themselves because acknowledging their reality will simply cause more pain. This would cause a sense of "escapism" so that the real reasons behind the motives unknowingly get pushed aside.

We create our realities, at the same time we can lose that creative control. In dreams this takes the effect of not being attuned to the drives that move us forward, those things that motivate us and entice us in dreams. It appears to me you have a disconnect between your inner life and things your currently going through in your physical life. You're probably not living the way you want, yet aren't we all. You should find a way to feel better about your current situation somehow. To accept how things are, or change them. I think this would help tremendously in helping you become more consciously aware in dreams - to bring more of you, more of that awareness so that you may have more creative control of your actions while in lucid dreams.

If you try to escape your physical reality, you can unknowingly do the same in dreams as it is part of your drive. Unfortunately this will result in uncontrolled behavior in many lucid dreams.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » October 11th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Hmmm i think you made some good points...but whats making me depressed is AP trying it and failing ..and the progress i do get is short lived and i don't accomplish nothing.....i been at this 5 years now and all that failing has gotten to me..its one of my goals to achieve sustainable AP...i want to complete a goal for once in my life....and ap has been 5 years of my life...i sometimes wish i never met AP it has ruined my life cause its all i can ever think about it has ruin my sleep patterns i can't go to sleep without trying...i was living ok without knowing AP (sigh) i'm gonna stop here before i lose my mind and start crying...i have no other goals in life cause i'm not a multi tasker..i can only focus on one thing at a time.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 11th, 2012, 9:38 pm

..i can't go to sleep without trying..
Hydro1, you always try to induce IN THE MORNINGS. Not before sleep. You can use mediation before sleep but for other reasons, read this post it will apply to you... astral-projection/dreaming-vibrations-t498.html#p1944

You need to change your approach, as simple as that. You are on a cycle that has 0 results, now you have to shift your sleep cycle to force it to react. You need to get in touch with Omkar, he is a master at shifting cycles and getting the body PRIMED for OBE experiences. Get internet so you can talk to him via the live chat, he only uses the chat.

You can already have lucid dream experiences, this in itself is an accomplishment. Lets slow things down so you don't get frustrated, I will help you. When things matter, things will be perfectly alright you will see. :D

Find a way to enjoy things when your not thinking about AP.

Take care!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » October 12th, 2012, 12:28 am

Well i need help alone that path....and it will be a while til i can get enternet...first i need a job...and their hard to find right now...i need something else to aid me in not doing ap for a while but there nothing that enterests me now...i spent so much tim on this subject i don't know or have another hobies to occupy my mind...and don't have the finances for them either
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 12th, 2012, 12:50 am

There's a right time for everything. Either you make it, or it makes you. Are you going to let a time of failure make you?

Remember patience and confidence.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 13th, 2012, 10:18 am

hydro1 wrote:Hmmm i think you made some good points...but whats making me depressed is AP trying it and failing ..and the progress i do get is short lived and i don't accomplish nothing.....i been at this 5 years now and all that failing has gotten to me..its one of my goals to achieve sustainable AP...i want to complete a goal for once in my life....and ap has been 5 years of my life...i sometimes wish i never met AP it has ruined my life cause its all i can ever think about it has ruin my sleep patterns i can't go to sleep without trying...i was living ok without knowing AP (sigh) i'm gonna stop here before i lose my mind and start crying...i have no other goals in life cause i'm not a multi tasker..i can only focus on one thing at a time.
Hydro, in my very humble opinion, I think it would do more good to think of AP as a tool, not a goal. I think AP isn't a place to run away from this reality or a special power sort of thing, rather it's another reality with other learning and working opportunities. So this reality and that reality are all places that we have available to learn, to evolve our consciousness, where we have to deal with our fears and help others. So if a person has only this reality, they can evolve all the same. I have no doubt you can achieve proficiency at AP. But see it as learning to use a tool, rather than seeing it as a goal in your life. Sometimes taking the pressure off of wanting something makes getting it much easier. Like the more pressure you have when taking a test, the more the nerves will get the better of you and lower your performance.