Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

I have a question!

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
madlab15
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

I have a question!

Postby madlab15 » January 27th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Hi, I'm new to this stuff and any help would really be appreciated.
Sometimes I wake up really early in the morning, in the middle of the night, or even just 20 minutes after I fall asleep, and my body is shaking. I'm confused about it because I know that you're supposed to feel vibrations/tingling before a projection, but I've felt that before and this feeling is different. It starts in my stomach/ belly button area and it's like my insides are just shaking. It's so weird and intense. It's more than just a pins and needles feeling, like I can literally put my hand on my stomach and feel it shaking. Then it starts to spread throughout my torso. It really freaks me out so usually I wiggle around or hold my breath to try to get it to stop but it takes a while. Has anyone had anything like this happen to them too? I would love any feedback.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: I have a question!

Postby fairyana » January 28th, 2015, 4:57 am

I don't think this is brought up by astral projection, rather a medical condition, but I could be wrong. I would first check with a physician, just in case.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: I have a question!

Postby hydro1 » January 28th, 2015, 12:13 pm

I would say it was your solar plexus chakra activating. Although you chakras are always active. Sometimes the can entensify, but I need more info on how it felt like pain or anything. But to be sure you should also talk to your phycisian. But if anything I think its the the chakras.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion