head to head combat?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

head to head combat?

Post by hydro1 » May 22nd, 2012, 4:07 pm

I never understood why experienced and inexperienced projector, when they run/ran into an scarey/evil entity they always run away instead of shapeshift/transformed themselves into something just as scary and go head to head with the beast. are you at that point not aware of the possibilities of what you can do to protect yourself? i understand sometimes its a test or even that you wanna show UL to it but that method dont always work.. me i'm a werewolf man myself so that is what i would turn myself to. another thing if you were able to transform, are you afraid that you would lose control of the beast you are at that time?..or do shapeshifting in the astral even work like that losing control that is?
Go hard or not at all

Ryan

head to head combat?

Post by Ryan » May 22nd, 2012, 10:34 pm

What's the point of violence? Violence like this is fear induced. This isn't the path of spiritual growth.

Instead, when you find yourself in a fearful situation... use Love. Become Love.

hydro1
Initiate

head to head combat?

Post by hydro1 » May 23rd, 2012, 9:50 am

Why dont you ask the evil entity that im sure instead of attk it will answer you question the love thing dont always work if its a real entity that wants to rip you apart..i see you are with the turn the other cheek thing but..i been doing that my whole life and i still get my arse kick..its time me and others stand up for yourselves...thats why their are bullys and weakling...and people who get tired of being bullied or scared..it says in the bible God dont like cowardice so im making a stand astrally and physically.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

head to head combat?

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2012, 7:39 pm

Hello Hydro,

In the astral realms or dimensions of being we experience what our psyche or psychological make-up projects or creates for us. At any given point the psyche will find itself in situations that can teach or show hidden aspects of itself. This can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what is concluded. In other words, it can be destructive or constructive for the self.

Having the intent of fighting even at an unconscious level will help create the experience for you, in which case you would be fighting an inner shadow of yourself. You are likely to get as much energy or force back as you put against these beings as they are a part of you. A wise person would realize this is counter productive because you would be fighting yourself for the sake of fighting without realizing that to win you would have to change yourself. The psyche would simply be trying to validate itself by showing a negative part of you in the hopes that you learn it exists, yet you would rather fight it, in which case the psyche would response by re-validating itself perpetuated by your drive.

In the astral realms or states of being people create their psychological realities. These realities projected from our psyche do not necessarily have to be well meaning for us. We all know we can self create our own stupidity in physical life, we can do that same in the astral realms. Fighting back in anger for the need to feel powerful is not created by the need to overcome weakness, it is created by the need to compensate for deeper psychological issues. Instead of trying to compensate, we should try to understand them.

There are other things to realize. The astral realms are dimensions of being, he who has the most control of his being has the most ability or power. In other words, in the astral realms control is gained by understating the potential and mechanism of how your psyche operates. Head to head encounters should only be used towards this understanding. Anger in the realms does not have the empowering effect you might think, instead it causes more unintentional confusion which could then trigger more anger as a self defense mechanism. Loosing yourself to unaware aspects of your psyche, or loosing away into non-lucidity is exactly the opposite of what you should be trying to do as it would create a constricted or limited state of being within yourself essentially locking you in. It would make sense to try to know what you want, and do not want ahead of time, to have a purpose, this would help develop the areas of the psyche you are truly after. But do not worry, this is why we are here in physical reality, to figure this out.

In the other hand like attracts like in the astral realms, at the same time there are true negative and true demonic entities out there. Since the behavior in the realms is actually a state of being projected within itself, you can create a beacon of sort by identifying yourself in a vibrational level and opening yourself to undesirable experiences. If a person does not have enough experience to know which forces are the projection of their psyche vs true demonic or negative entities that are being psychically perceived in the astral realms, yet at the same time wishes confrontation? It would make this person a cosmic fool.

In the psychological states of being or astral realms, projecting love can separate you from destructive encounters, rendering them harmless and other times avoiding them completely. It also opens the psychic channels if you will for desirable experiences.

If you want to learn how to shape shift, go right ahead. But try to have good intentions, it could be for your own good. Here is a post that could give you some ideas on how to go about doing this.. non-physical-reality/how-shapeshift-t286.html

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

head to head combat?

Post by hydro1 » May 23rd, 2012, 8:23 pm

So basically the concept/ action of facing your fears aastrally basically mean showing it love and positive energy?....not conflict right?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

head to head combat?

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2012, 9:10 pm

You can learn about your inner self in physical reality by separating away from the influences you are not, then understanding what is left. You can then make this the purpose for your astral experiences, you will learn new things as you become ready.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S