Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:39 am

Hello, I am new here, been searching for answers for years

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
katiebug
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 4

Hello, I am new here, been searching for answers for years

Postby katiebug » April 17th, 2014, 11:49 am

A week ago me and my husband settled into bed to go to sleep. We normally have the tv on in the bedroom every night. That night we had it on but the tv timer had turned the sound to mute earlier in the day, also the picture was turned off, just the light of the message on the screen telling us to press the select button to resume viewing.
Some time during the night, I woke up and turned my head to look at my husbands face and he was making these weird expressions on his face. I raised up and put both of my hands on the bed to pull myself towards my husband and put my face about a foot and a half from his face and was watching him. He had his eyes open and was moving his lips like he was talking but nothing was coming out of his mouth. The light from the tv was enough that I could see his face very clearly. No sound in the room. I watched him for about a minute and I kept thinking, why does he not see me looking at him. I got embarrassed that I was secretly watching him and remember looking down at the bed and I was halfway out of my body. My upper body was leaning up over my body. I could see my body laying there. It scared me so bad that I laid back down.
When I woke up the next morning, the first thing that was on my mind was the experience I had had and expected him to to say something to me about it. He still a week later has not said anything.
Every waking moment since that night, it has been on my mind. It is driving me crazy thinking about it. I have been on the computer every day since that night looking for someone who has Experienced the same thing as me and I found this group. Thank god I am not crazy.
Last night I read alot of posts on this site and some of them were spot on to my experiences. I remember as a child of 9 or 10 complaining to mom and dad that I could not sleep because I had a metal coil in my mind that kept spinning tight together and then it would loosen up. It would do this until I would drift off. At this time is when I would dream and go to outerspace and look back on all of the planets. I would love the feeling of exploring and I never felt afraid. I would always check to make sure that my tether was still attached to me. something always made me go back. I know this sounds weird but I was there.
At this time of my life I could dream of things happening to people and the next day it would happen to them. I dreamed I went to a funeral home in my home town and opened the front door and could see the casket from the door and seen my friends head laying on the pillow. The next day he was electrocuted.
Going back to my experience last week, do you think I was AP or was I in his dream?
Too many things to talk about in this post, don't want to fill up the page.

Thank you for listening to me.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Hello, I am new here, been searching for answers for yea

Postby hydro1 » April 17th, 2014, 12:11 pm

you are not crazy indeed i think you had a parcial projection where half you body is out, in your case it was the top half
sometimes if you are on a higher or lower vibrational level you will or will not hear a person ,sometimes not even see, but thats not thecase with you cause you saw him
you should confront him and confirm what you exp.
Go hard or not at all

katiebug
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 4

Postby katiebug » April 17th, 2014, 12:19 pm

I asked my husband last night if he remembered me sitting up in bed in the last week and he said that does not remember that

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » April 17th, 2014, 1:19 pm

katiebug wrote:I remember as a child of 9 or 10 complaining to mom and dad that I could not sleep because I had a metal coil in my mind that kept spinning tight together and then it would loosen up. It would do this until I would drift off.

I experienced something very similar when I was the same age. For me, it took the form of a distorted music pentagram; and when the lines twisted I would feel pain; and when the lines straighten the pain subsided and I felt pleasure and it seemed endless.

Energetic fluctuations in the body trigger spontaneous out-of-body experiences that can be similar to yours.

Don't hesitate to post your experiences and questions.

Thanks for sharing!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » April 17th, 2014, 6:32 pm

altho he said he don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen, so don't get worked up thinking the exp was nothing, it was something, if it felt real then it was real and it happened. no one can tell you what you exped better than yourself cause you the one who exped it, all any other individual can do it comment on it or confirmit if they participated in it.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion