Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 3:58 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Help. What have i experienced?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Newbie85
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Help. What have i experienced?

Postby Newbie85 » November 10th, 2013, 6:24 pm

:-) hi. Last night within my own dream I heard my 18month childs call for me, only there right where my mind was. Still dreaming i called to her then found myself looking down on her and saw she was frozen still. I litterally closed my eyes then bam...I was in this dark vast haunting place. My child was there hiding quiet like a mouse somewhere in the dark. Something told me to move.... and fast. I did, after what seemed only minutes this terrifying bushy haired steamy breathed dark looking goat suddenly came charging toward me, I took a slight step back then regained stance and stood strong. It was like it saw right into me. It faded then my child screamed. It was like it knew i was too strong, not physically cause man that creature could kill and phyaical being in a second. I cant explain the power I felt storming through the darkness. I laid hands on my child but had to look to her for a way out. She knew it :-0 I stood cradling her at what must have been the edge of this darkness, closed my eyes, opened them and was stood at her bedside. I kissed her and told her she was safe. Again simply closed my eyes and was back in my own dream. I chose to wake and found myself in my own bed. Went to check on little one and she was laid in the position i had put her in dream. Today she wont sleep, seems nervous to. Not screaming just wide eyed trying to keep them open. This feels wierd and uncomfortable. Any ideas? Maybe too much coffee but iv never felt fear in my core like it. My child is advanced intellectually and seems very in touch emotionally. I'm freaked out. Thanks in advance for any replies. Much appreciated.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Help. What have i experienced?

Postby hydro1 » November 10th, 2013, 7:14 pm

ok to tell you the truth this was a projection, and the beast you two ran into was a creation from your own mind. you went into this afraid, so your psyche acted accordingly to the emotion you were feeling. you must not do astral projection with fear cause it will mess with you. also the dark vastness that you entered is something we like to call the void, basically it is used to transport you to a location which in your case was your daughter, it is nothing to be afraid of period. let me guess you've watched movies like insidious right, trust me those movies are far from being right about astral projection. most of these movies are only made to put fear into you to discourage you from trying something that can benefit you greatly. however it is very rare for two physical people to have or be in the same projection, you have that going in your favor. As long as you stay at sites like this you will hear the truth about this subject. so without further ado. I would like to be the first to welcome you to the void. can't wait to hear more from you. and congrads on your first experience altho it was a frightening one it still counts.
Last edited by hydro1 on November 10th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 10th, 2013, 8:35 pm

Hello,

First of all, welcome to the forum.

Newbiew85 wrote:Last night within my own dream I heard my 18month childs call for me… i called to her then found myself looking down on her and saw she
was frozen still… I literally closed my eyes then bam...I was in this dark vast haunting place…

Your child being frozen inside your dream points out that the baby was in an adjacent dimension, psychically speaking, parallel to your own dream, and in a slightly lower perspective or (based on) point of concentrated awareness. A key observation that is good to reference, as you did here, is if one enters into someone else’s psychic space or not. This can also be referred as a shift in consciousness. When you heard the baby call, you acknowledged and became involved.

Newbiew85 wrote:My child was there hiding quiet like a mouse somewhere in the dark. Something told me to move.... and fast. I did, after what seemed only minutes this terrifying bushy haired steamy breathed dark looking goat suddenly came charging toward me…

After you entered into the child’s psyche, there was a merging of the states of being of those involved. The state of being is the inner psychological processes as it becomes projected into our focal awareness, and into an actionable and choice based response. The psychological energies involved blend together and create the events that transpire in the dreams, in response to each other, the images that are contained therein. The dream experience is the re-construction of the sensed energies as they come into into proximity, as it collides with awarenenes and into view, the perception/interpretation of the images, and complies with the following:

*1. How the image is being presented which takes into account its intrinsic limitations, such as its proximity relative to awareness, or how far the relevant memories go (of the baby or yours) kind of thing, etc…
*2. How we interpret that image based on our own bias, limitations and understanding.
*3. Physiological conditions

What is perceived/seen/felt is re-created in such a way as to experience the incident in a way that resembles in relationship, the function/purpose of the energies in question.

The problem with determining the source is that there is more than one angle that needs to be accounted for, yours and your child’s. Based on your function as a parent I can deduce that there was a need from your child, yours to the child, or an offshoot off some other issue. However, that’s as far I’m willing to go because if I extrapolate using generic information my correctness level is likely to be around 50%, which is speculative at best.

A common answer it to say that many children re-experience episodes of their past lives before the age of 5 – and this is why they have night terrors even before the awareness of the horrors of our world enters into their minds, as some people have short handedly hammered into our psyche. But this is weak as it explains very little.

Newbiew85 wrote:I kissed her and told her she was safe. Again simply closed my eyes and was back in my own dream.

Protector.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Newbie85
Neophyte

Postby Newbie85 » November 11th, 2013, 5:41 am

Thank you both so much for your help. I have never experienced anything like this but i think my daughter may have many times. She seemed to know better than me how to het back. I think like you said fear is no help there and maybe she felt fear for the first time there. like she lost point of reference. It was her experience i feel after reading more. Is it possible to get lost there? Iv not watched anything film wise to comment on :ugeek: im a rom com kinda girl. Scardie cat really! Her grandad on her farthers side (passed 16 years ago) was a very talented well know spiritualist,healer,reader by all accounts. not that i knew him. maybe she has something special from him :-) I am proud and excited that she's my girl. She is a miracle baby right from conception, she had to be special and strong simply to get to this life

Newbie85
Neophyte

Postby Newbie85 » November 11th, 2013, 5:49 am

Thank you again for your help people. I feel so much better about the whole thing :-) glad i asked this forum :-) x :arrow:

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » November 11th, 2013, 9:12 am

no it is not possible to get lost in the astral. you astral body Is attached to your physical body, so no matter how far away you go, and trust me you can go as far as you please; but you will always return back to your body safely. next time you or your daughter run into a monster just show it love and watch it change into something less scary. I know it may seem hard to do so but just try it and watch what happens. and I agree, I think your daughter did get some of his abilities, and that's good she could change the world. just document her experiences so that once she grows from that stage in her life, it is there to bring it back to her. this is an ability she may want to keep with her. you too. don't let this experience scare you away from trying, there's a lot you can do with this ability, visit deceased loved one, meet spirit guides, visit other places in time, see higher being like angels, anything your hearts desire you can do and see, and that was just the tip of the iceberg. when you have the chance check out the rest of the site you won't be disappointed in what you find. I know it all sounds far fetched but just wait till you experience it properly with out fear, then you will see where i'm coming from, so good luck, and remember we are here if you need us. :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 11th, 2013, 10:02 am

Newbie85 wrote:Is it possible to get lost there?

Not really, because we can always wake up from the experience if we run into problems. But we can get lost in our own minds kind of thing, and not be able to wake up right away, due to having difficulty identifying what is what. A "this is what I must go through", to come to terms with my energies and of those around me kind of thing, rather fascinating too. Think of astral projection as a special type of dream, but a dream nonetheless. Hydro is right. If you encounter a monster, it may be possible to change it.

The reason for this is because if you show it love, the function of the energy, the part of our psyche that sustains it and gives its charge, can change after we change ourselves. The same energy that produced the monster may then create something more positive, in turn changing your feeling and behavior towards the energy. The same applies to all energies, as they may also change their function, their Form, and into desire free, issue free equivalent/substitution, type of thing and up you go in the multi-dimensional hierarchy according to my astral experiences. You can see why contemplating the potential of this actually happening, the adjustments, which could take time, is not such a bad idea.

You have much love for your daughter. This day in age it is a greater thing.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion