Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:06 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:06 am

high pitch sounds

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

high pitch sounds

Postby hydro1 » June 13th, 2012, 12:07 pm

I've tried all kinds of binaurial beats i have like 5 cds...and none of them work for me...i think i'm immune to that type of brainwave tech it never phase me in no way...however i find that very high pitch soundwave work more, i havent gotten an AP yet but they put me in the state for it...the sound actually put me in a state of SP...something else wierd is that the vaccum noise relaxes me and sometimes put me in a state too...but recently the tv station that gave off this high pitch noise stopped....so i was wondering is there any high pitched brainwave beats?
Go hard or not at all

Pac
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 10

Re: high pitch sounds

Postby Pac » June 13th, 2012, 4:55 pm

To use binaural beats, you have to be in a state of meditation for them to have full effect. The beats are good, but I don't like the idea of relying on sound to put me into this point of consciousnesses. And I'm not entirely sure if there is pitched brainwaves beats.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: high pitch sounds

Postby hydro1 » June 13th, 2012, 5:14 pm

At first when i first heard about BBs...thats what i thought they were gonna be high pitched sounds, but as i started listening to them i knew they weren't what i thought them to be. now since you said there isnt any high pitched soundwave cds out there i have nothing to turn to in that system of things...i would try to listent to the pitched sound in my ears that ppl talk about but i dont have that either...i need something high pitched to put me in a state..it used to take only 2-5 minute to put me in a state.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion