Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:07 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:07 am

how astral projection affects the physical

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

how astral projection affects the physical

Postby hydro1 » November 12th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Recently i've had a thought that came to mind based on mine and others exps. the astral body can be harmed but not in the sense of pain or anything to be afraid of. i've noticed that most people awaken with pain in their physical bodies, to which i didn't understand til now, but most people notice that when they are harmed in their dreams etc, upon waking up they feel the pain in the place that they were harmed in in their dream or exp. i've come to realize that when our subtle bodies are "harmed" in exps the subtle body comes back to the physical body that is acustomed to feeling pain but only for a breif moment. at that point the subtle body is coming back to heal its self....which is way the pain never lasts long on the physical body...but the harm and pain is nothing to be afraid of because once the subtle body comes back the healing of it takes place instantly..healing its astral substance by replacing it with the left behind substance in the body.which never runs out its all recycled within.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Re: how astral projection affects the physical

Postby hydro1 » November 12th, 2012, 3:03 pm

This is the only thing that makes sense as to why we feel pain physically after any exps...it explains also why we wake up quickly after being attacked or in any dangerous event. we can't die in theise exps but our physical bodys are used to run ing for help when we are harmed in the physical and sense our subtles bodies are attached to the physical one it has the same thoughts altho it knows it can't feel the pain or died from any outside threats its still attached to a physical body that is acustomed to it emotionally. the empulses kick it automatically to run for help.which is why the suubtle body returns to the physical so quickly to replace the substance.
Go hard or not at all

BonneNuit
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby BonneNuit » November 13th, 2012, 6:27 pm

I have experiences of something... I hear voicees and feel other peoples in astral realm energy vividly I odnt know how these experiences are called but I am awaken and doing things while it happens and I feel sometimes ba denergies hurting me and soemtimes it keeps on hurting me for a while its disturbing
would you know how my experiences are called?

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » November 13th, 2012, 6:48 pm

since you are awake.....just tell them very firmly to leave....or just keep a crucifix with you...you call them paranormal exps ghosts etc.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 14th, 2012, 3:59 pm

BonneNuit wrote:I am awaken and doing things while it happens and I feel sometimes ba denergies hurting me and sometimes it keeps on hurting me

You are probably not awake when this happens. It is more likely that you are experiencing a simulation of being awake. Astral experiences can be more real than actual physical experiences. Many people can't comprehend this (not saying you can't), which is the reason they find the need to say they "where awake" as suppose to dreaming. This is done to differentiate that "it was not a dream". It is likely that you experienced a false awakening where you experienced the simulation of physically waking up and having those energies hurting you.

If this is indeed the case there are several reasons that could cause these energy manifestations to go against you. For example:

1. You are not suppose to experience the lower states, therefore you are kept out.
2. A way to encourage you not to accept the status quo regarding your spiritual aspirations.
3. Becoming exposed to your inner shadows will help you come to terms other parts of you.

I've added this list to avoid going into depth on the subject. This list includes the bottom line. If you wonder why this could be so then answer the questions yourself, that is, if it interest you. We all go through the same.

Hydro1, Interesting perspective. Sorry for the delay, I got caught up with piano practice.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » November 14th, 2012, 7:15 pm

Well when you get the chance caan you post it over on the other site since i'm not getting much replys here i would like to see what the higher/experts thing about it...if yyou liked it i'm sure they would too.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » November 28th, 2012, 10:16 pm

This is a very interesting post. The way I interpret this pain in dream being briefly still felt when we wake has to do with our consciousness switching it's focus, in a way. I think that in dreams, consciousness is using the subtle body which interacts in the dream state. When consciousness wakes up into this physical reality, the subtle body comes back into the physical body and there is a brief moment in which the sublte body is influencing the physical. That's when the feeling of pain can be felt when waking. But then the physical body takes over in seconds and the feelings that came from the dream are gone. That would be my guess. Is that somewhat like you see it, Hydro?

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » November 28th, 2012, 10:18 pm

The curious thing is that with me, I get more of the other way around, my physical body when feeling pain sends out pain in my subtle body. I rarelly get the other way around.

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » November 29th, 2012, 12:43 am

Well yes thats sort of what i'm saying.......now bast on my exp and what i heard it seems that when you how ever you make or create you subtle body you incorparate the pain from you physical body into your subtle body...and it says you aren't supose to incorparated any obseen or disabilities into it its like you creating it bast on exacts from your physical but you supose to leave things like that out of the subtle body......
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion