how good is hemi sync

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Ice
Neophyte
count: 5

how good is hemi sync

Post by Ice » December 5th, 2011, 8:44 pm

so ive been hearing about the himisync technology from the Monroe institute and i want to hear some reviews on how good the material is.

Rostum
Initiate

how good is hemi sync

Post by Rostum » December 6th, 2011, 8:20 am

I don't really get anything from it. I've tried the Gateway series and also the Lucid Dreaming series. Others might, it just doesn't seem to do much for me.
Test

Lionheart
Initiate

how good is hemi sync

Post by Lionheart » December 6th, 2011, 3:44 pm

In February of this year I purchased a program by Dr. Steve G. Jones on Astral Travel. The price was $180.00 at the time and you received 2 programs, one to send a friend for free. Paying the $180.00 showed my level of committment for success. The program was very good and helped me to my first fully conscious OBE. I would recommend it for any serious people who are just beginning down this road to conscious Astral Travel. But, I have an easier technique which works for me at least and that is the one named Phasing. Credit for this should be given to Robert Monroe, Frank Kepple and lastly a gentleman that has posted Primers here and at astralpulse.com by the name of Ryan/Xanth. He has become my mentor of sorts. I have recently had a chance to try 2 beginner tapes by the Monroe Institute and see that they could be really helpful as well. Dr. Steve G. Jones has been known worldwide for his success in Hypnotism. In his CDs he uses this to great effect. You can find many videos by Dr. Steve G. Jones on either You Tube or just Googling Dr. Steve G., Jones Astral Projection.
Good Luck :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

how good is hemi sync

Post by Jettins \o/ » December 6th, 2011, 6:01 pm

Hello,

I have tried the earlier recordings from Robert Monroe Focus A, B, C, D. I tried it only once and it worked at inducing an Out of Body experience. I have also tried Steven Jones, William Bulhman and a few others and have also worked for me. I always use these recordings in the mornings after a few hours of sleep. I should also say that everything works for me if i wanted, the 3 little piggies from youtube for example. So I don't think my personal experience is worth much to someone attempting to induce Out of body experiences using Mp3 files, since in my opinion it is so much more than this.

But of course, the obvious is the obvious, if it has worked for someone it can as well also work for you. Just remember.. success is not as easy as plugin in the correct mp3 file to your headphone, it is the overall mood you are in. The overall state of being that is conduit for Out of Body experiences. The state of being is what varies between people that do the exact same technique with different results.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S