Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:17 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:17 am

How to travel in the "Astral Realms"

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 18th, 2011, 9:34 pm

After many hundreds of experiences, I've realized that I don't travel anywhere in the "Astral Realms', I change my state of being. My intentional purpose and many times unintentional (influenced by?) until discovery of it (or was it just me deep down, and remember something), has opened the door to new experiences. There are many ways of doing this, yet keep in mind that what drives the mechanism (the visual scenarios, lessons) of the experiences is our sense of "purpose, intention and emotion", a very interesting and sometimes complicated intentional and unintentional sense of personal discovery.

I will explain more on this in other posts. There are 'techs' that in functionality can help encourage these changes of state of being. These intentions can open the doors to new experiences, to serve as a trigger that further prepare your state of being to perceive new information.

1. As you cross through a wall, believe that you will reach your destination in the other side.
2. Concentrate on hovering to a destination believing that the purpose of it will benefit your well being. The world itself around u will change, if u did.
3. Close your eyes, and realize the truth, that it is your state that needs to change, this sense of realization will trigger the necessary experiences of discovery. This is what I prefer, no need to ask, simply to know and experience. unlock.

-----UPDATE-----

A few practical examples of how to stimulate these changes, as you can image attempting to do so could create instability issues (unable to repeat, different effect).

Here is a link of practical ways to travel through and glitch out into the VOID.
non-physical-reality/glitched-through-ground-plane-dream-t228.html#p666

-----UPDATE-----

Understanding the Astral Realms --> astral-projection/why-ordinary-people-get-stuck-the-dark-astral-t447.html#p1570
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

uMonk

Re: How to travel in the "Astral Realms"

Postby uMonk » October 19th, 2011, 5:27 am

Thanks for this information, :D very helpful and will hopefully save many people from running around in circles experiencing the randomness of the noisy mind.

Tom Campbell lectures about it here. When you click the link it will take you to 6:38, this section of the video confirms the things Jettins posted about based on his experience. This is a 3 Part video series, and i recommend anybody to listen to the full thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxhgiQnBCrQ#t=6m38s

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 21st, 2011, 7:09 pm

I will take a look at it.

Thanks uMonk,

Jettins
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ssurge
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Ssurge » October 26th, 2011, 11:55 am

3. Close your eyes, and realize the truth, that it is your state that needs to change, this sense of realization will trigger the necessary experiences of discovery. This is what I prefer, no need to ask, simply to know and experience. unlock.

Hehe, matrix style. This is what I want to do tonight. I'll let you know if something happens. Thanks a lot. :P

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 3rd, 2011, 9:45 pm

3. Close your eyes, and realize the truth, that it is your state that needs to change

For it to work you really need to learn how to let go, form breaks down for new form to emerge.

The type of letting go that could cause you to hit your face in the pavement.

:lol:

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 17th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Here is a link of practical ways to travel through and glitch out into the VOID...

non-physical-reality/glitched-through-ground-plane-dream-t228.html

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion