Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Improving

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
grari
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 3

Improving

Postby grari » April 17th, 2016, 10:37 pm

So I have two things to say. Firstly, I have really been improving with A.P. My experiences are more realistic now and I have them much more often. I just want to give encouragement to those people who struggle with it. I think most people struggle with it but with practice and patience you will see improvement. For those who read my last posts know that it took me years before I could actually have my first OBE.
I also want to say something I'm struggling with. Although my obes are much more realistic and less dreamy, I feel myself going back into my body when I don't want to. When I wake up from the obe I find myself in a state where I am half out of my body and half inside it. I have never had an obe yet in which I actually went back into my body purposefully. What should I do to actually stay out of my body until I want to go back in?

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Improving

Postby hydro1 » April 18th, 2016, 10:48 am

congrats. No one can actually stay out the body as long as they want yet not even the experts, but all we can say is while out, staying active usually prolongs it, but you will still always return to the body when you don't want. In my opinion I think we return because we are attached to the body period, but someone will figure it out, who know it could be you, but all we can do is keep getting out when we can and except the process for now. besides the longer you stay out the harder it is to remember every single thing, so maybe its a good thing we don't stay out too long. I haven't been back out my body in over six months.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion