Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:00 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Infinite Light - Oneness - NDEs - Dimensions - Existence

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Infinite Light - Oneness - NDEs - Dimensions - Existence

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 26th, 2012, 8:40 pm

A conversation with Michael Beloved also posted @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7082538/ on the subjects of: Infinite Light - Oneness - NDEs - Dimensions - Existence After Death

• Jettins Michael I have a short question, I read the following today in LinkedIn "until the day I cross over, is the moment that I experienced being one with everything. The infinite light was almost too much to bear”

• MiBeloved what was the question about that statement?

• Jettins what is your take on this infinitely light I keep hearing about? And being one with everything? I suspect the psyche cannot handle this as well as we think

• MiBeloved This type of experience is usually had but it is rare. What happens is that the person is translated to a dimension where all the energy is light in all direction and the person’s consciousness gets plugged into that to the extent that it seems that their consciousness is unlimited.

• Jettins I see, so when it seems that it is unlimited it really isn’t, it only feels this on that particular dimension of being?

• MiBeloved There are many levels where there is seemingly infinite light. Even the sun planet would be infinite light if you were to enter it and experience it from the perspective of yourself being in a body of light. If for instance you took a body of water and was in the ocean like a jelly fish even, then the extension of awareness would appear to be infinite.

• Jettins I see what you're saying.

• Jettins I have some really nutty idea on how all this occurs, but I will wait sometime to see if I still think this

• Jettins thanks

• MiBeloved Unlimited only means what is beyond my comprehension and what is beyond my sensing range.

• MiBeloved Unlimited only means what is beyond my comprehension and what is beyond my sensing range. This does not mean that there is not anything which is unlimited. There is but when a limited entity is placed in a large reservoir of energy, that to that person, that is unlimited because after all one has to judge by one’s sensual allowance according to the body or form or lack of form one is using in the specific experience. To a microbe a spoon of water is unlimited and it really is to the sense of the micro creature.

• Jettins you have very interesting perspectives indeed. I think you nailed it

• MiBeloved It occurs because of the flux of the various energies and also because some persons are in this dimension but are desired in other places, where they are sucked into from time to time. There is an unlimited set of dimensions, so the whole thing is endless and beyond any limited being’s calculations.

• Jettins yes, there appears to be quasi-physical space for infinity of dimensions

• Jettins what are your thoughts on sustaining such experiences after physical death?

• Jettins I can post our chat in the forum if you think it could be of service to others

• MiBeloved posting it is a decision you have to make. I have no objections

• MiBeloved those fantastic experiences are usually not maintained after death. Even those NDE instances which people have on the operation table and in comas won't be repeated in a permanent way after death. It may happen at death and then the subtle body will resume the usual configuration which it has normally in normal dreams states

• MiBeloved it is a serious mistake to think that one will go to heaven at death just because one has one of those experiences.

• MiBeloved Usually it won't happen except in a flash and then one will find oneself as a normal astral body hanging around the physical level waiting for another lick at another life as an embryo.

• Jettins wow, you're the only person that I know that I've heard saying that NDEs will probably not repeat in a permanent way. This is what I've been trying to explain to some people but most think it is all universal

• Jettins I was trying to explain this to my father, this is not what I have seen in the astral realms, it's not a freebee heaven it appears

• Jettins Michael, is all this information you're saying interpretations based on your reading or would you say mostly from personal experience or both?

• MiBeloved this information is based on astral experience and also on traveling to the astral heavens and evaluating the process of getting there. There is also iformation about it in books like the Anu Gita, and the Puranas from India but my information is based mostly on personal experience

• MiBeloved The way it is Jettins is for a person to see right now what is happening. Okay say that Jim had an NDE. Then ask Jim if the experience is still ongoing or if the experience is being remembered.Then ask him if he knows how to get to that level, like the way he knows how to get to the grocery store.

• MiBeloved His answers to these questions gives us all the information we need to determine where he will be if he leaves his physical body for good.

• Jettins excellent way of putting it. It appears to me that these NDEs serve to encourage these individuals

• MiBeloved If you are not in heaven now nightly during your physical sleeping period, then it is not going to happen all of a sudden as a permanent thing at death. Whatever is happening now nightly as your general dream condition is exactly what will continue at death except that it will continue indefinitely and your little escape from it by becoming a physical body which gets up and goes to work will be concluded forever until you get another embryo.

• MiBeloved This is not high tech science. This is just what is actually happening right now.

• Jettins and it's not indeed to revile it's secrets.

• Jettins I think the experience #405 I posted few moments pertains to that view

• MiBeloved NDE are fluke experiences in most cases There occur because of dimensional warps and sudden tunnels between the lower astral and the higher ones but these incidences are split second things which have no permanence.

• MiBeloved Every so often a poor man finds a dollar or a diamond ring and only a fool thinks tht this has some great significance.

• Jettins This is an interesting conversation, I will post it. Thanks
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Infinite Light - Oneness - NDEs - Dimensions - Existence

Postby hydro1 » July 28th, 2012, 1:35 pm

This subject went way over my head not sure what it was about no matter how much i try to comprehend it....that shows i still have a long ways to go with this who AP thing....altho i have my own path that i have to follow in understanding of the spiritual world...correct me if i'm wrong but from my understanding from what you guys were say is there is life on the sun astrally at least thats what came to me..like i said this was over my head...maybe i need it simplified or something i don't know :? :?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Infinite Light - Oneness - NDEs - Dimensions - Existence

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 28th, 2012, 4:17 pm

guys were say is there is life on the sun astrally at least thats what came to me.

What he was referring to here is that there exists states of existence that could be like the sun in our frame of reference. When you live your body for example and see a copy of your bedroom in the astral side, the copy of the bedroom would be the frame of reference to identify and experience like our bedroom. In the Astral it appears that dimensions are infinite and the forms of existence, or life can take very strange yet interesting conditions.

I am not too familiar with these usual states because I haven't experience them more than a few times, but it appears they do exist. Some consciousness have evolved to exist very differently.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion