Jihadists in the Astral Realms

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Jihadists in the Astral Realms

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 22nd, 2012, 3:02 pm

posted @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7073214
Osama Bin Laden used to assure the suicide bombers that they would go to paradise and be with so many women who would be offering sex for pleasure, at least that is a rumor. Is there any truth in this? Is there an astral place where some jihadists are held up where they provided these astral luxuries?
There are definitely places in the realms were women and man are offering sexual pleasures. But such places from what I've seen would not be pleasurable as an extended stay which is what could happen. The addicted psyche would blind the person from creating their own way out of the scenario, creating repetitive behavior in a loop that instead becomes the satisfaction of the body. Like a person addicted to hard substances, it is not longer pleasurable, instead they use it to it "fix" things. This state of mind is not conducive to sustaining a "paradise", instead they would fall down to the dark back alleys of the lower realms sort of speak. This is were the whores dwell in the Realms.
But really what do you own someone who fights for his country, someone who gives his life so that you can live free, as they usually say
If one romanticizes things enough, one can get someone to do anything. Usually associated with a lower level in education or thinking in my opinion.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Jihadists in the Astral Realms

Post by hydro1 » June 23rd, 2012, 1:26 pm

So basically its back to the whole BST again...if they believed this would happen before they died chances are thats what they will precieve...so either way they get what they died for.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 23rd, 2012, 5:27 pm

Not necessarily, people get what they fall or fit into, which isn't necessarily what they wish. It depends on the psyche of the person, but this might not even be known to the individual in question. In other words wishful thinking is not enough to escape situations after death, it requires a true sense closure and achieving a true sense of readiness to move. A person wishing himself things might not know the motivations behind his "wishing them", therefore could be misguided, he would not aware of true inner motivations of his psychological make up. In other words a person might feel and think that he is doing things for the better, "killing a sinner for good of humanity" for example, yet when he die and goes to the astral realms expecting the reward of the virgins, instead it might take him time to realize that his real motivation was not getting rid of an infidel (sinner), as they say for the good of humanity, but his real motivation was of HATE for them. There will be no virgins waiting for him, as it was all an illusion incompatible and unsustainable with his true state of being. Therefore he experiences a state where he needs to confront this reality, he might not be able to create his own way of the self imposed "hell" that is associated with his REAL state, not his wish full thinking state. He would then fall into what is associated with the lower realms, were people are desperate, dueling, sad, sick, anger, hateful, unaware they have died and similar types of conditions.

I would recommend facing truth while still in the physical, the human condition would naturally find it's way out I believe. But facing ourselves with the desire to improve might be hardest choice for some people. Better face things now when things are more stable and predictable in physical reality, or the other side could cause an undesirable shock.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

matt1971
Initiate
count: 0

Post by matt1971 » June 24th, 2012, 11:34 pm

I agree that facing the truth while in the physical is the most desirable situation, but due to social learning, external environment, socioeconomic conditions, education level, and existing control structures, this is not always a viable option for misguided people. We are all to a certain extent under the influence of some type of structure, whether it be genetics or environment, whether we are aware of it or not. In my opinion, that is the real struggle. Our language and culture program us in such a way that it is often difficult to know if one's thoughts are original or not.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 24th, 2012, 11:42 pm

Indeed, thanks!