Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:04 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Jumping the gun

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
floating_hawaiian
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Jumping the gun

Postby floating_hawaiian » July 19th, 2013, 8:27 pm

The family portion of my dream, I was somehow in their company but was extraordinarily resentful towards them, doing as little communication with them as possible. At one point we had to drive somebody to work, which happened to be at some sort of construction site. As i watched the workers work, I said to myself "i could never to such tedious jobs because I'm too weak." We ended up staying at that site for awhile, and I fell asleep on the bed there. I even took off my shirt and hairband, which was the same shirt I wore to the store the night before. From there, I explore the site a bit more and I see a few more family relatives that I try to avoid at all costs.

The next sequence was in the form of a video game in a bird's eye view. Some guy came along and yelled something to troll everyone, and simultaneously everyone was angered and started to give chase. This sequence was all about catching this troll guy, who would climb tall stairs and slide down steep slides. The sequence kept coming and going into 3rd and 1st person views. I remember vividly that the man was wearing a grey shirt.

This next dream was the most vivid and breathtaking dream.

This sequence had seemlessly transitioned from a previous sequence. It was set in an astral society, influenced by a conversation amongst members in the chat area of this site. Although I can't quite remember exactly what I was doing in this setting, I remember a line that I was standing in with my girlfriend. We were outside, night time, with building in the immediate area. These buildings weren't too tall, maybe 10 stories max, but they were relatively large facilities. The line was for a skinny, long rectangular square on the ground, where 2 people would stand at either end facing each other. The purpose of this rectangle area is to help people who are about to leave each other (for whatever reason) overcome grief and make the separation as bearable as possible. There was a person in charge of oversseing this ceremony, if you want to call it that. When it became our turn, my girlfriend said she wanted to do it alone and I let her.

After that, we had the agenda to go to the airport. I was actually able to see the airport from my location, a large building facility that wasn't too far away from where I was. But see, these buildings were everywhere. I look up into the sky and I take time to finally observe what was going on overhead this entire time. There were these large short-distanced transport ships, something right out of star wars, that flew directly above us maybe only 100-200 feet above. There was one passing directly above me as I observed it. I just knew these large vessels cargoed people around. It suddenly came to me that it was very likely that a majority of those buildings were some sort of transportation depot and that wherever I was, there was massive network of these transportation depots that provided us with an extremely efficient public transportation system. Some of those ships were going to the airport that I was heading to. I knew that the airport would provide a different kind of transportation, but I didnt know what, and more importantly, where to.

As I'm staring at this majestic ship float at a moderate pace above me, awing its spectacular vividness and surrealness, unbelieving how unreal it was, I say to my self "Oh my god, I'm astral projecting!" I look down to my body but before I can, I am sucked right out of that dream and suspended it darkness. At some point I start vibrating, of course. After a moment in darkness i start seeing star-like lights turning on in front of me, except they were all nearly the same same brightness and didnt have the same randomness of placement that stars normally have. I felt like I was on a skewer facing down and my body was rotating up to my left. And with that, I lose consciousness and I think that i start a dream that explains why I felt like I was on a skewer.

----------------

This reminded me of one of Fairyana's posts. In her post, she mentions that it makes a significant difference in youre choice of words when you realizeyou are in a dream. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was astral projecting, when that may not have been the best description. With such a wild, immediate conclusion, I was pulled out of my dream for having such a radical change in perspective. If i had taken the time and slowly realize I was dreaming instead of "jumping the gun", i probably could have sustained my dream.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Jumping the gun

Postby hydro1 » July 20th, 2013, 10:07 am

And why exactly was you and your girlfriend in a line meant for breaking up, why rehearse it unless it was about to happen soon
Go hard or not at all

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Jumping the gun

Postby floating_hawaiian » July 20th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Bc she's moving to Chicago next month to attend grad school at CSU and I want to stay away from that Chicago for its horrible reputation.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion