Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:02 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:02 pm

10-20% lucidity?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

10-20% lucidity?

Postby Master roshi » January 11th, 2016, 12:40 am

In the past 2-3 days I've had 2 dreams that I can remember where I sort of reached lucidity for a little while but only to the extent where I'd describe it 10-20% lucidity. One of them was a WBTB dream (no alarm just went back to sleep, tired and sluggish in bed in the early morning) and the other was during a nap. So the 1st one was much longer as I remember, it's the only one i wrote down what happened on my phone right after.
1st dream
WHAT HAPPENED: I was with this girl I used to like in the back seat of a car being driven somewhere making small talk. And the lucid part would be where I willfully put my arm around her. I don't remember what was being sad, but fastforward and next thing I know we r slowly walking outside and talking like on a first date and I start lucidly talking about how my dreams r always so blurry and that I'm never on point and focused in them (without even realizing i am dreaming!! lol). I don't remember what she said at all.
After that I ended up in some kind of movie theater, but it's not what you'd imagine. It was more of like a 3d arena and ended up being like a video game where youd kill zombies and advance and get new weaopns lol. I wasn't lucid for the movie theater/zombie part.
So I couldn't have that AHA! moment where I'd go ''hey! im lucid'' and start rubbing my hands and trying to stablize the dream and go do whatever i wanted, I kind of just would say things willfully or make a move willfully.
2nd dream: Kinda weird I slept at 5-6am and rested in bed til 8-9 went to the doctors then I came back home and slept at 1-2pm until 6:15pm . It's really hard to remember it's kind of blurry to me cause I started off trying to WILD but it didn't work so I ended up just napping without REM and eventually slipped in to a dream. It was like a party in some unfamiliar location and we were about 30 ppl just chilling dancing on a dance floor kind of thing. There was music and ppl takling but it wasn't hard to hear the conversation I was in. So there was me and like 3 girls an maybe a guy friend or two were there i dont rmemeber and while we're dancing an instrumental comes on and I willfully paced myself and started freestyling a few bars and I was making the words and everything and even dropped one about the ladies I was dancing with. What was lucid about this was how I felt like I was mentally making the beat continue to play for the whole party-room to hear and how I timed myself to start freestyling on time and made up each an every word I would rap and made it all rhyme lol and after everybody went wild. I was like the center of attention. It's all i remember i think i might have woken up when every1 started cheering me on after. So again, I couldn't have that AHA! moment where I go ''hey, im dreaming'', I can only like willfully make movements, say things, flirt with ppl, but can't fully seize control of the dream. What do you guys think? Feel free to interpret the dreams, share similar experiences you've had or give tips to me and the other newbies. I guess I'm making progress so that's good :)

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: 10-20% lucidity?

Postby hydro1 » January 11th, 2016, 2:56 am

Ha pretty cool that's how my dreams and experiences be, where I only have control of certain parts but it's still a experience none the less. Keep it up man you are making progress. I also see that you read my one experience where I differentiate the percentage of the lucidity awesome. So do you remember the ryhmes you were spitting? You could probably spit it to you friends and family to see if you would get a nice feedback from it lol. Overall nice experience.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Master roshi » January 11th, 2016, 4:06 am

Lol don't remember what was said exactly, but in the moment i was controlling everything i said from the words to the flow. it was pretty short and basic but well done lol.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » January 12th, 2016, 2:26 pm

Sometimes the dreams are going to hint at you to become lucid since you are looking for lucidity, the experiences in your psyche, your dreams, will reflect that. I had a dream once where my lucid dream trigger was there but there were clowns too, kind of mocking me for being so silly not to notice my dream trigger. lol

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion