Man compared to Animal

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Man compared to Animal

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 11th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Video @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/videos/2202398
How do you gage the difference between man and animal?
There is no difference, except that souls while in human bodies have a more complex brain this causes human souls to develop or evolve differently than the animal.
Psychically speaking, what is the difference?
You could see animals as another class of spirits. They are essentially made of the same substance but evolving differently. This means that they can use psychic abilities to the level their chemistry allows them to develop. It’s very interesting with animals because it appears that their brains are attuned to higher psychic abilities because random thought do not block intuition, unlike humans.
What does man have in his astral body that the animal does not have?
Every life form has a consciousness an astral equivalent. A better question would be: what is the difference between the consciousness’s of the different life forms.
Are you saying that the animal cannot plot and scheme and do deliberate violence like the human?
No, I am saying that the motive for the behavior needs to be analyzed. In the video of the eagle I was not generalizing. I was making an observation that in this particular case the animal appears not to have the level of awareness due to its brain chemistry to make the moral choice. It wasn’t drive by the need to conquer or do dominate, it was driven be the need to survive. In other words, it wasn’t intentionally trying to be cruel. Deliberate violent behavior like humans is seen every day in the animal kingdom. You can see it when they claim their territory. Now a better question would have been: how should we judge the behavior of lower animals. And bacteria and viruses.
In Christianity it is aid that the animals have no soul only the human beings?
I am particularly not interested in what Christianity has to say on this sort of thing. There is a documentary called “Around the world in 80 faiths” you can get an idea of the things that are believed around the world. I will listen intently to the beliefs and cultures that appear to know about dreams and how they can work with them. After my astral experience one thing I know for certain is that not going the inner route to understand is for children and story books. Not to undermine Christianity, they have a beautiful astral dimension indeed. I am more interested in what I can create for myself than what others have created for themselves. I reserve the right to change my thoughts at any point without notifying anyone about it.
Have you found evidence to support that in your astral travels?
Of animals I don’t remember specifically but yes, but trees I remember very well. I’ve been to the abstract realms where the trees where alive and conscious. Their sense of existence is completely different and to translate to a human perspective creates errors in translation. I would say that they are indeed alive and aware yet existing in a totally different frequency band in a sense. To me it looked like plants in exaggerated abstract forms suspended on the ether. They gave me the perception that they were aware of me, which in turn helped so that I would be able to perceive that they could see which then created eyes all around their leaves. An interesting back and forth allowed me to have a glimpse on their reality. I also noticed they were on the defensive side, possibly afraid.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Man compared to Animal

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 11th, 2012, 2:49 pm

Jettins,

You said that the eagle was not deliberately violent to the goats how is that in reference to the goats who were trying to chase the eagle away. Were the goats thinking that out or is that just an instinct without any mental deliberation.

In the case where the eagle landed near one goat on a ledge and then grabbed the goat by its hind leg and fly off with it, was that just done by instinct or was that mentally calculated.
Souls while in human bodies have a more complex brain this causes human beings to develop differently than animal souls while in animal bodies.

Not clear on what an animal soul is!

For instance, it can be said that human infants do not have a developed brain in comparison to human adults, then does your explanation apply to mean that the human infants develop differently than the human adults?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 11th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Everything is mentally calculated, but this doesn't imply that this calculated act was a form of cruelty. Again, the motive and ability to make choices needs to be added in order to determine if it was cruel or not. In this case, the eagles motive is survival. The eagles choice is limited because of brain capacity and limited ability to modify behavior. The eagles choice is also limited because if it doesn't use it's advantages of flight it will probably be killed in the ground.

The goat might use the same method to determine survival, only real difference is that in this case it was planned by the eagle. This would imply that when the animal hunt other animals it is cruel, maybe so. This would mean that when a whale in the ocean opens his mouth to eat fish then is cruel. The whale mentally calculated it after all.

We can't hold these animals up to the same standards as humans because we can't talk them out of their behavior. If we imagine we are the animals or course there is cruelty, we wouldn't want the animal to suffer. But I am not looking it from a human or animal perspective, I am looking it as things are. It is what they must do in order to exist until they can evolve out of it.
It can be said that human infants do not have a developed brain in comparison to human adults, then does your explanation apply to mean that the human infants develop differently than the human adults?
Your question implies the answer.
If human infants haven't developed their brain long enough as human adults have how does this mean that they develop differently?

That would be like saying that if you put a mango in the ground to grow it will develop to be an avocado tree. The mango tree as human beings can be at different stages in their growth process.

I think some people have existed in animal bodies in the past, therefore had animal souls. This would explain many interesting things.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 11th, 2012, 9:40 pm

IMO animals are way fiercer than humans and more inclined to kill...because they don't have that right and wrong factor...to stop them...its all about survival skillz with them...thats why when a human kills they call them an animal or monster cause those are animal characteristics...but to compare them theres just souls differ type of soul but soul in the vastness of it..we all have the ability to think but for them not in the sense of right and wrong.
Go hard or not at all