Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:17 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:17 am

Many Dreams - Where do they Lead?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Many Dreams - Where do they Lead?

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2012, 12:41 am

In my dreams I’ve experienced many different interesting things with a lucid mindset. All this is now part of my psychological profile. In #293 I was shown a future where all the different things I’ve experienced in the astral appear to be the logical parts needed for it, where forced re-incarnation did not seem to be part of it. I can only speak for myself regarding that issue.

This was the most powerful experience I’ve had to date; I was also introduced to the astral forces and heard that who commanded them. It would rather not use metaphors to describe what this was, but what I can tell you for sure is that the energy/force was in charge. I can now work with these forces and know where they lead to. The accuracy of this possible non-physical future is unknown to me, but I will never be able to forget it that’s for sure.

One thing to think about is: if it’s about our overall disposition of our mind during life at the time of death, then this means that some of the things we read can fuck things up as well. I’ll write my own story I don’t care what any book thinks about it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Many Dreams - Where do they Lead?

Postby hydro1 » September 25th, 2012, 6:26 pm

I couldn't really thing of anything to reply to this post except you're on your right path to finding the truth whatever the truth maybe for your pyche...we all have our own truths about the universe...some of us have the same truths if we are pursuiting the same paths....wow this just came to me out of nowhere...at first i was just posting just so your post wouldn't be so lonely...hmm could i be a vessle for inspiring messages hmm.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Many Dreams - Where do they Lead?

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Yes, basically what I was trying to say with too many words I realize now. Yes you could be a vessel of that sort, we both could. Maybe we all help shape our realities by the ideas that we share and realize in the future.

To live our own truth!

some of us have the same truths if we are pursuing the same paths..

I know hydro, we could be
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion