Migrating to a new reality?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Migrating to a new reality?

Post by Echobreaker » April 21st, 2015, 10:59 am

I found myself having a really nostalgic dream, a dream of back when I was 5 or 6 years old...and I just really, really, really did not want to wake up, to the point where I'll admit to crying when I did.

Then I began to wonder if the astral body could travel back to that point and, well, allow for me to 'reset' my life? I mean, time travel and going to alternate planes is possible; so from a theoretical point of view, it seems possible. Maybe even making a copy of awareness, so that another 'self' would be aware of what I will call the 'current' reality.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Migrating to a new reality?

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 21st, 2015, 2:59 pm

Hello Echobreaker,

The astral body can revert back to a past version of ourselves, yes. However, when we return to the physical body the astral body that we left behind may come through into our physical awareness or current reality as you put it, by means of insights from childhood. There are other versions out there it seems to me, some more evolved and others more devolved. In short, these other versions are like potentials playing themselves out in a place where events in time don’t unfold linearly. Now join with the timeline if you wish, follow the memory. Below I included an excerpt that is similar to what you're asking, but from a different perspective.

December 31, 2014 - #1490

[During an out-of-body experience I was helping a boy and we flew down from the sky] The sky was his own transition, elements of his own disengagement. And this became crystal when I saw his new presence. I understood why he had transformed into an eight years old version of himself because it had happened to me long ago, but I didn’t mentioned it. In a sudden FLUSH sound the entire skydiving scene faded and we were on the surface. The transition registered sudden but natural. We arrived near a beautiful and bright bucolic cabin in the middle of the woods; pristine grass all the way up to our ankles comprised of large dense pine trees of the same type around the perimeter of the property. There were small Lego blocks scattered abundantly in the grass. The boy sat down, picked up a Lego and proceeded to play with them without further distraction.

It happens that when an entity arrives to eligible dimensional states the memories required to exist in the new state increase or diminish accordingly. And so in all practical purposes the Form (body) of understanding (Why and How of the Expression) modifies itself to bring forth the potential fulfillment into relevance; whatever it may be. This is why he became like a young boy. Because of his unpolluted memoirs. Readiness states (or the course of equilibrium) revert back or go onwards as implied by the word and consequently it is a time of restoration. Since this individual has a physical body, his progression will become familiarly to his psyche as by the spontaneous inspiration and sensibility of youth. He is likely more suggestible, his wife could benefit. In his case it seems as though he could construct something better; and old impression will have fertility to mature perhaps. This is all I can say.

The full story can be read here: fork-the-road-the-amicable-community-t967.html
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » April 21st, 2015, 5:42 pm

For a while, your answer confused me, but then I realized that the question I was asking had multiple interpretations. I'll rephrase it when I figure out what exactly I was trying to ask.

Edit: I think what I was thinking of in my head was probably more akin to a reality shift? I mean, my intention was that I'd depart from my current self [for sake of argument, we'll call this physical body A], and my astral body heads towards my younger years, let's say I traveled 17 years into the past to sort of recycle my astral body into the past physical self [Let's say, physical body B]. Sure, I'd likely forget why I even did it in the first place if it actually did happen, as if such a phenomena occurred, it'd probably involve a regression of my astral body and some hijinx I can't foresee in order to account for the physical body I'd be leaving behind in the process, but I admit to a strong desire to live my childhood out a second time.

I'd like to stress that this isn't for the sake of everlasting life, and would likely be a one shot deal, otherwise there'd be an indefinite amount of loops.

xxfmxx
Initiate
count: 0

Post by xxfmxx » April 24th, 2015, 2:13 am

Echobreaker wrote:For a while, your answer confused me, but then I realized that the question I was asking had multiple interpretations. I'll rephrase it when I figure out what exactly I was trying to ask.

Edit: I think what I was thinking of in my head was probably more akin to a reality shift? I mean, my intention was that I'd depart from my current self [for sake of argument, we'll call this physical body A], and my astral body heads towards my younger years, let's say I traveled 17 years into the past to sort of recycle my astral body into the past physical self [Let's say, physical body B]. Sure, I'd likely forget why I even did it in the first place if it actually did happen, as if such a phenomena occurred, it'd probably involve a regression of my astral body and some hijinx I can't foresee in order to account for the physical body I'd be leaving behind in the process, but I admit to a strong desire to live my childhood out a second time.

I'd like to stress that this isn't for the sake of everlasting life, and would likely be a one shot deal, otherwise there'd be an indefinite amount of loops.
lets say this is possible and you do recycle you current astral self to your past self I personally would think you'd be stuck in a loop as a result of you forgetting
the current memories from the current timeline

since (we are assuming) you forgot everything from your current time line every event prior from the point that you recycled your astral self would play out exactly the same...you would be the exact same person wondering this exact same question so there would be really no reason for any event in you own direct timeline prior from the point that you recycled your astral self to be any different...basically what would be the point of all this ...I mean this could very well be your second time around or third or fourth wondering this exact same question who knows :shock: bruh(assuming of course you are a bro) I think you very may well be stuck in a paradox

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » April 25th, 2015, 9:59 pm

Not going to lie, that actually makes things sound more fun now that I am aware of the possibility of repitition....though I doubt that it would really be a paradox. I mean, a paradox is a contradiction, while the loop is what you described.

The paradox would be averted regardless of what I do: Let's say I do go back to relive the younger years, with the blank slate idea in mind; I would not lose my eventual motivation.

If I were to break the cycle and not go, all that means is that the repetitions are not endless.

Heck, talking about this would add to my motive rather than my method or outcome, thus it would not contradict anything.