Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:06 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:06 pm

Mind Activities

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Mind Activities

Postby hydro1 » November 8th, 2012, 2:26 am

If two or more minds are occupying the same space and one mind puts up shields and barriers around that space, can evil beings still attck the minds that are unaware or doesn't know about the shields and barriers ? if so why? i as because i keep shields and barriers up around my apt and the complex...and my fiancee still some how encounter these beings...it can't be the beings that were already inside because the sheilds and barriers i put up either instantly incenerates them or banishes them to the outside of the shields/barriers.....i know most would say shes creating them but still the same rules apply they are instantly incenerated or banished...any opinions are appreciated thanks...altho only good spirits are allowed in.
Go hard or not at all

PauliEffect
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 20

Re: Mind Activities

Postby PauliEffect » November 8th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Protection always attract attackers.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » November 9th, 2012, 7:37 pm

What kind of shields and barriers do you use?

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » November 9th, 2012, 7:42 pm

PauliEffect wrote:Protection always attract attackers.

There is a logic as to why. If you build protection because of fear, what your mind is tuning into is fear. It goes something like this: when you tune into the "channel" (metaphorically speaking) of fear, there are other consciousness tuned into that channel that are precisely interested in playing with fear (the attackers). Those that are tuned into happy, benevolent, peaceful thoughts, are tuned into a channel of consciousness attracted to that happy benevolent, peaceful state or even those who want to attain such a state. So the best way to protect consciousness from "attacking" consciousness is to tune into the other channel where the attackers have no interest, no power over them. I hope I made sense. =)

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 11th, 2012, 1:11 am

I agree with Fairyana. The only issue is that shutting down fear and the spectrum attached to fear could also benefit from mental tools such as shields and barriers of sorts. I am all for shields and barriers as long as the person is aware they are the product of their consciousness and not protecting barriers separate from them.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » November 11th, 2012, 11:01 am

Well its not really fear based just don't wanna be bothered by bad spirits if and when i get out....also i usually use lightning shields and barriers to be specific white light lightening shields and barriers....very affective.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion