Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:54 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:54 pm

Missunderstood Entities.

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Mareimbrium
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 30

Missunderstood Entities.

Postby Mareimbrium » April 12th, 2016, 1:24 am

Hi guys I haven't posted for awhile I go thru phases of activity and phases were nothing seems to be going on. Some of my recent posts have involved my interactions with entities whilst in the dream state and this seems to be a continual theme. My reasons for this post is to get hopefully a fresh perspective on my perception of what these entities are trying to achieve. My interactions with these phantoms / Thought forms / Astral Entities or possibly Guides I have wrote about in my older posts, but as I say its an on going event. Recently I have had an event which could simply be coincidence or a sign that I am open to perceiving these entities and that they may not be thought forms on the astral but in fact may be spirit. Myself and a friend of mine recently booked ourselves on to a cruise, it was only for a week and fairly inexpensive. I had decided that as we were sharing a cabin I would refrain from any of my mantra chanting and astral practises as my friend is a closed book on anything that he cant see smell taste or touch. I hadn't had any astral visitors for well over a month and things were very quite I was sleeping well and not really remembering my dreams, { Which is very unusual for me } One night after a few days of sailing thru the Tasman Sea I retired to my cabin looking forward to being rocked to sleep by the motion of the ship, I no sooner drifted of to sleep when I awoke in my own bedroom in my house. The room was dark but I instantly became aware of where I was and that I was not alone. There is a feeling I get which is hard to describe when I know there is an entity in close proximity and it was on full as soon as I awoke. I couldn't see thru the darkness but I could feel the energy of this entity forcing itself upon me and as usual I resisted, forcing it back thru sheer will sending my energy out almost like a weapon. This struggle went on for a time as it was very persistant but I have become quite used to dealing with these energies and I either win the fight or simply wake up as it turned out I simply awoke. I rose showered and left the cabin intent on getting a nice full English breakfast and run thru my head the events of the night. I returned to my cabin an hour later to see if my friend was awake. On entering my cabin I found my friend sat looking rather miserable he had received a phone call while I was out and it seems that sometime during the night his girlfriend whom he had split from had died. Apart from the fact that this was an upsetting situation I began to think that maybe my perception of and attitude toward these entities might just be wrong. Lets say for arguments sake that each time I encounter an energy that I perceive as hostile is in fact benevolent and I in my ignorance have been on the defensive. Last night for instance was a classic example were i had gone to bed with the full intent of projecting or at least having a lucid dream. I put out the thought and intent and I also asked my highest guides to aid and protect me in my efforts. Well no sooner than im asleep i have an entity in the room and my response is to go on the defensive and i spend forever fighting this thing off. So perhaps the night on the ship may have been my friends ex and perhaps she might have come to me as i am more open than my friend, possibly with a message and if that were the case perhaps i have been fighting with my guides and or benevolent spirits. The problem is as you guys are aware, upon becoming lucid your awareness is such that all good intentions go out the window and this i guess is the problem. Thanks for taking the time to read any feedback more than welcome, Cheers and happy travels.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Missunderstood Entities.

Postby fairyana » April 13th, 2016, 12:50 pm

I think for you it would be a good idea to seek exercises to increase your awareness. I know what it feels like to be in a lucid dream, sometimes the level of awareness is higher and sometimes lower. We just need to figure our how to exercise awareness or things we can focus on doing while in a LD to become more aware. Some say it helps, in the astral, to rub your hands, say your full name and your intent... There might be other techniques, we'd have to read more to figure out which ones to try out.

Mareimbrium
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 30

Re: Missunderstood Entities.

Postby Mareimbrium » April 14th, 2016, 6:52 pm

Hi Fairyana, yeh I agree I really do need some sort of way to trigger a higher awareness. last night I had a partial lucid dream, I was dreaming and became aware I was dreaming but instead of trying to use this opportunity to project I became caught up in the dreamscape and soon lost the realization that I was dreaming. I will try to increase my awareness but I would be interested in your opinion on these entities im constantly encountering I feel my approach to them is all wrong. Thanks for taking the time to reply you have a great day.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion