Astral Dimensions & Morality - Moral Authority

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Astral Dimensions & Morality - Moral Authority

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 8th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Astral Dimensions & Morality - The Concept of Moral Authority

In reply to post @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7086539

To try to understand this we need to take a look at the concept of moral authority in the astral realms. Moral authority is what actually determines what you REALLY are in the astral. This morality appears to be of the heart, or your entire make-up, and not only of the present thoughts. Very advance beings can operate simultaneously in more than one visual reality, they are multifaceted. How they look in one dimension does not determine their governing morality.

If you think about it nudity in itself is not immoral, it’s only until someone looks at it that morality comes into question. So it has to do with the perception of an individual. High morality doesn’t mean that certain thoughts cannot ever exist; it means that the state of being of the individual is governed by a higher moral authority. This is why getting to the higher astral dimensions could be difficult, but once you get there it’s another story. Why? Because and individual is already compatible. It’s much more than thoughts that create the morality system in the Astral Realms. It is the psyche, the overall multi-dimensional psychological make-up the fundamental mechanism that determines compatibility and behavior in the Astral Realms it appears to me.

Multi-dimensional psyche? Yes, some aspects of our past make-up are not accessible to us while in the physical body. But it can begin to be uncovered when one ventures in the astral states of being frequently. This can also be referred to as the complexities and intricacies of our past existences that have a another small or large part in determining our state of being which is usually unknown in origin.

Going back to moral authority, a particular individual’s morality might be governed by higher standards, or a higher moral authority. This is why Mahablisha might have been invited in the first place and not because of his draw back, not because of his admiration to the female nude form. These very advance beings can sense the individual’s governing moral authority and determine if lower beings will reach the proper conclusions set forth by their path all in advance.

Moral Authority is not meant to imply that it is always good morality, it’s only meant to imply which is the deterministic overall morality of the being, creating an individual state of being. State of being can also be thought as our "astral substance", or equivalent to our "subtle body" which is determined by our psyche and moral authority being the deterministic process of the psyche. This moral authority determines which like beings coexist in a community, creating the groupings, the many different astral dimensions in the realms.

The concept of moral authority creates the hierarchy system in the astral realms it appears to me. The different individual moral authorities determining the type of experiences they will have after death. Some individuals having a moral authority that would be associated with lower standards, with qualities such as greed, hate and envy among many others would fall into the lower realms.

Why lower? Who said that the lower realms where for bad behavior? Nobody did, it is a state. The attributes such as greed, hate and envy create a constricted being, unable to perceive things outside of themselves. It creates a psychically dead individual that is unable to perceive or exist in higher astral realms, or in the higher dimension of being. This is how morality and dimensional existence comes together.

I remind the reader that my thoughts are not meant to be authoritative. These are only my thoughts after hundredths of personal jumps in the Astral Dimensions. Take it as you wish. Information found in books does not create my ideas, it only helps me create better language in which to express my experiences.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Astral Dimensions & Morality - Moral Authority

Post by hydro1 » August 8th, 2012, 9:53 pm

Hmm i have this one AP book that says that in order to move to the higher realms of the astral...all you have to do is reduce your astral substance....i read the book but the methods and stuff are complex for me but all in all i think the with any AP method you still will and can have the whole astral substance bit....they say if you have too much astral substance you will stay on the lower realms or earth realm even make it where you can be seen by the physical... butg now if you take and combine it with what you say about morality..then they would be basically saying the substance is the morality or habits that we are sending back...this is how i comprehend what you are saying..the name of the book is : PRACTICAL GUIDE TO ASTRAL PROJECTION, THE O.B.E BY DENNING & PHILLIPS...you would have to read it to get what i'm saying...basically i'm saying they are saying the samething you are...except they make the process seem easy.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 8th, 2012, 10:08 pm

The astral substance would be the psyche or your state of being. This is what creates your astral body or how you look and how you exist and what you experience. The process for the access to the higher realms is built in as part of our multi-dimensional existence.

This process is thoughtless, it doesn't need to create thoughts to be realized, it is a state after all. This does not mean that thinking cannot be used as an aid, but they are not needed once it is attained. The same way you don't need to think to feel your identity. Many paths lead to the higher realms.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 16th, 2012, 2:33 pm

Hello Hydro1,

I have added a sentence to my above post based on your comments:

State of being can also be thought as our "astral substance", or equivalent to our "subtle body" which is determined by our psyche and moral authority being the deterministic process of the psyche.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 16th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Ye but from the book i read its not the way they mean it...cause in the book we supose to create our astral body out of this substence and transfer our awareness to it....heres the book: PRACTICAL GUIDE TO ASTRAL PROJECTION: THE O.B.E by denning and phillips...the methods and techniques are pretty hardcore..its like an everyday ritual or something...i couldn't keep up withit...i'll post a passage from it in the passage post.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 16th, 2012, 7:24 pm

we suppose to create our astral body out of this substance and transfer our awareness to it
This sounds to me like another metaphor, something one would expect to do while in physical existence. We learn that we need to transfer things because we need signals to get things from one point to another. In the other sides things don't really function this way, research "quantum entanglement" to understand a bit more on the concept on how the realms actually operate. In the other side things are mental, created by our psyche. If the psyche needs a ritual to create the awareness so that we can extend outside of ourselves then so be it. But in reality there is a greater fundamental concept here.

Our psyche, or our psychological make-up is everything we experience, everything that is possible, everything that actually happens and exists. In other words the thought process is only a tool we use to make things work. This implies that different thought process or metal metaphors such (such as transferring to substances or whatever) can lead to the same outcome. Be skeptic about those concepts that appear to be overly physical in understanding, because they are physically oriented and this is not the most powerful or advance form of existing by any means.

Experiences in the astral appear to be readiness based. People create what they need to experience to trigger further understanding of what they are. This concept creates the perception of time in the astral realms that then yield experiences. In other words the psyche mimics its existence by creating the sense of time as learned while in a human body. As we go higher into the realms, reality as experienced must change. True understanding exist in the higher realms as the sense of time converges within itself, where more things become possible and the greater sense of existence is actually understood.

I have experienced things that defy logic indeed, but we should still try to make sense of them and include them in the greater picture of things.