Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 3:59 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Narcolepsy and Astral Projection

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Narcolepsy and Astral Projection

Postby hydro1 » August 2nd, 2012, 9:12 pm

i know narcolepsy is a sleeping disorder...but could it be related to Astral projection in some way...as you know I'm at the point in Astral projection where i'm being possible called to the astral for possibly for missions although i get frequent ringing in my ear..... but maybe its differ for everyone how they are called...so my question is are the narcs being called to the astral for missions and could that be why they are always falling asleep to get to the astral..these are just my thoughts but gives you something to think about. i like to think outside the box so don't take'em wrong. :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Narcolepsy and Astral Projection

Postby Jettins \o/ » August 2nd, 2012, 9:53 pm

Wikipedia
Narcoleptics, when falling asleep, generally experience the REM stage of sleep within 5 minutes; whereas most people do not experience REM sleep until an hour or so later.[1]

REM sleep promotes dreaming in a typical person, I do not know if this is the same for a narcoleptic person. If it's the same this person might be able to induce out-of-body experiences at this time, assuming of course that the brain and body connection is the same as non narcoleptic. In other words, if they can achieve the same level of awareness while dreams.

In some rare cases, an individual's body becomes paralyzed and muscles become stiff. Some narcolepsy affected persons also experience heightened senses of taste and smell.

The muscles becoming paralyzed appears to be sleep paralysis. Maybe they do have enhanced ability to have Out-of-body experiences, that is if they
have heard of this topic.

There was a person in another forum proficient at inducing out-of-body experiences, he would induce a type of narcoleptic state by seriously adjusting his sleep cycle. He would break down his cycle into parts basically sleeping at particular times during the day. I do not have more details on his technique.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Narcolepsy and Astral Projection

Postby hydro1 » August 3rd, 2012, 9:38 am

Good to know there's a chance and i'm not crazy...things just seem to come to me and i just go with it...sometimes things i didn't think i knew about (in reference to destiny of souls) maybe i too am a high leveled soul and not just a beginner soul. :D
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion