Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:02 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:02 pm

I need the answer of any christians on here

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

I need the answer of any christians on here

Postby fgoad88 » May 28th, 2015, 6:24 pm

I have a question about god and lucid dreams on here.Is lucid dreaming a sin in the eyes of god?And also is trying to know everything in a lucid dream bad too?Because i think it might be possible but i don't know.My idea is that you can go to sleep saying over and over that"after i fall asleep i know everything in my dreams".I don't know if this works or not but i kinda feel silly about the whole thing as well because it doesn't sound doable.So real?Silly? :? i tried this once and it didn't work.So i think maybe i didn't do it right. :? So now i feel all silly about it. :?

fgoad88
Initiate

Re: I need the answer of any christians on here

Postby fgoad88 » June 5th, 2015, 1:28 pm

Why no replies? :(

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » June 5th, 2015, 2:15 pm

well for one if you trying to go the Christian route on these things, its not too good cause that religion bounds almost everything a sin, so If you looking for answers you might wanna just have an open mind and not go religious with this, but if you wanna go that route, things in this department may become hard for you cause your religion is telling you to fear these things, and with doing these fear is not an option unless you want a bad experience. I wasn't going to reply to this but I felt sorry you didn't get any replies, and I know how that feels cause one of my important experiences didn't get one either. Plus I didn't want to to seem offensive for what I said.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » June 5th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Sorry I was absent for some time. The Christian view is that it's a sin and so it'll install fear into the idea of AP, which in turn will ruin APs cause fear does that to APs. Why does Christianity say that? Because it doesn't want you to go exploring and finding the truth (that the other realms are accessible and you can learn from them), it wants you to be submissive to the dogmas so it can profit from you. Okay, that's actually my view on the subject.

CaseyR86
Neophyte

Postby CaseyR86 » December 27th, 2015, 4:41 pm

I'm a Christian & I do not believe what so ever that having lucid dreams and/or astral projecting is a sin. It's hard for anyone to say that it is, or really isn't because we aren't God. Whatever an individual chooses to do is between him/her & God. If you feel that what you are doing is wrong, then God is convicting you of a wrong doing. If what you do doesn't feel wrong, then its probably not. But that's all up for you to decide. It's about what you believe & what you feel is right or wrong. I believe that things of spiritual natural are not a sin. I believe that when we seek out to do spiritual things it is actually bringing us closer to God. Or whatever Divine power a person may believe in. However, that's just my beliefs. But again, you do what ever feels right to you. If you feel guilt, shame, etc then don't do whatever it is that may cause you those kinds of feelings.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion