Out of touch( Astral Projection)

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
revenge
Initiate
count: 3

Out of touch( Astral Projection)

Post by revenge » June 18th, 2017, 8:34 am

Before 2 years i was very close to have astral projections from direct techniques. I had few OOBE's and many lucid dreams. But after i selected to the university then my touch on astral projection and lucid dreams gone. So when i try to reach vibrational state now i feel like my body is stucked in one stage. cannot reach the vibration state. earlier i can reach vibration state within 5 minutes. I have few questions.
1) Is drugs have any effects on astral projection?
2) Why i cant reach to the vibrational stage now? (i fall into sleep most times)
I trust ME

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Out of touch( Astral Projection)

Post by hydro1 » June 18th, 2017, 12:15 pm

with drugs it depends on the individual, but i'm speaking only on weed cause I have had experience with it, i don't condone doing any others.

as for the vibration and the continuation of projecting go, our bodies and mind go thru changes and our views change as well so its, so what wee used to do usually change as well, its hard to swallow but that's life, always changing. i'm sort of in thee same boat I can't seem to project anymore. the more we change the more our routines change, we don't notice until wee try that routine again and notice the change
Go hard or not at all

revenge
Initiate

Post by revenge » June 20th, 2017, 10:18 am

So, How to solve this problem? Weed cut me off
I trust ME

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 20th, 2017, 10:44 am

well I haven't solved it yet cause I still haven't had a projection in a long while, but I suggest finding another technique that works for you, and this time keep up with it. right now i'm going thru extremes to try to get out again, I've turned to something I never wanted to turn to, cause it messed me up in my pastlife. don't wanna really talk about it, just work on finding a new technique that works for you, and read up on it more too to put you in the mindset for it.
Go hard or not at all

revenge
Initiate

Post by revenge » June 20th, 2017, 10:55 am

thank you
I trust ME

Radiant
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Radiant » June 27th, 2017, 1:01 am

Relax and focus. Visualize your projection. Remember what it feels like. Open all your senses. If you fall asleep holding onto this awareness, the connection to your intent will be stronger.