Perceptional awareness simplyfied

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Perceptional awareness simplyfied

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 12th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Perceptional awareness in the astral realms
bedeekin wrote:Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you... remove the fear and the bubble disperses. Focus, intent... lack of fear and the increase of love removes the ego created environment.
I agree with this statement.
bedeekin wrote:Take fear with you and you will create the 'bubble' around you.... remove the fear and the bubble disperses
To say the same thing I would say: Your psychic awareness diminishes until you deal with the fear that is generated by your psyche. It will lock you in, making it so that your perspective is unable to pierce though into other dimensions. Some talk about it being the illusions that trap you in places, but I don't think this is the case. It's actually a low perceptual awareness. (over simplified to the point of misinforming sorry)

+perceptual awareness = objective awareness (or focus) + intent + emotions + genuineness + realization/learning it was the process into a higher perspective.

readiness states leads to perceptual awareness

readiness states = involve the troubleshooting issues that are generated by the psyche of the dreamer leading to a perceptual awareness increase or decrease. Emotional discharges, personal growth are common in the process.

If perceptual awareness decreases you are contracted, you will find yourself dealing with nonsensical dreams even lucid dream type events, if it's increased you expand into a slightly higher dimension, a singularity within the experience itself always take you away above Monroe F22 (according to the Contenteo's conceptual model). When it's happening, it can be witness objectively by the forces manifesting around you. Such as the voids or transitional points, being carried by guides, and visiting intended targets. My observations suggest there is usually a discontinuity in awareness such as during false awakenings.

Realities in a sense peal away like with an onion. When your perceptual awareness increases it allows you to pierce through (peal) out of that particular state (bubble dispersing) into a new dimension more appropriate for you new gained perspective. This can happen seamlessly or can be visualized if there is enough objective awareness.

A lower astral realm = low perceptual awareness

-------------------

During an astral projection experience I visited a member of the Theosophical Society, he said to my surprise that it wasn't Madam Blavatsky that started the society. He also said to me that if I wanted to know what had happened to Blavatsky in the after life, to read volume 3 of the secret doctrine.

I think he was referring to philosophy of the Theosophical Society being started in the non-physical or spirit side of things before it was founded on earth.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Perceptional awareness simplyfied

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 13th, 2013, 2:46 am

Alfredo wrote:The Theosophical society was started by Madame Blavastky, civil-war veteran Colonel Olcott, and Irish/American William Quan Judge.

It was Olcott the real spiritual force behind it and its president till he died in 1907.

He was a Buddhist, revitalizing Buddhism in Sri Lanka. He died in Chennai, India.
Interesting, thanks for sharing!

Secret Doctrine Volume 3: http://www.theosophical.ca/books/Secret ... vatsky.pdf
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S