Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:04 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Portals

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Lionheart
Initiate

Portals

Postby Lionheart » November 19th, 2011, 12:34 am

Hello all, I have just started reading Dan Brown's book The Lost Symbol. It is incredibly interesting and filled with a lot of facts. Just the study on Noetics is incredible in itself. I have said earlier in my welcome post that I am ready to take Astral Projection to the next level. The Lost Symbol has to do on the theory that there is a Dimensional Portal in Washington. Although this has never been proven and the book is based on true people, it is still a fictional storyline with some true facts. Basically the facts have to do with the history of the Masons, Masonic Rites and even Secret Societies such as Skull and Crossbones. There are a number of Ancient Alien theorists that believe there are real Dimensional Portals here on earth. Lately when I have been doing a my Phase Sessions I have had a serious intent to find out the truth about this. I have found myself being shifted to certain parts of the world here, but not knowing exactly where I am. I am telling you here about this because I believe we could find the answer to this. Whether it be true or false, I believe there has to be something there because I am being shown something. i just don't fully understand what it is. I think with enough people onboard trying to seek the same answer when they Phase/Project that we should be able to come up with some definitive.
If you are interested in joining my search please reply here. Let's find a way to use the gift we are all waking up to in a constructive and evidential way.
Thank you!

tomcat941
Initiate

Portals

Postby tomcat941 » November 19th, 2011, 9:51 am

As soon as i manage to Ap, i'll help out! After exploring some of my own interests though... I thin the best way to get answers is to search in pair, two people meet up in the astral plan and search together, and then report the experience here, that way it will be more accurate.

Lionheart
Initiate

Portals

Postby Lionheart » November 19th, 2011, 3:05 pm

I will start this out. Last night in my Phase Session, upon making my intent to view the location of the portal (assuming there is a physical portal). I was whisked off and landed in a barren area surrounded by cliffs of red rock. The rocks were somewhat akin to layered slabs. They pretty well encircled the area but at a great distance away. The weather was fine and the destination was one that definitely heats up during the daytime. Just then I saw what looked like 2 human forms digging into the round, they were using actual shovels, so I figure they would have to be human. But they were faceless and I could not even tell their gender or race. I watched them for a couple of minutes, then for some reason I Phased back to the physical. It's almost like I was given "sneak peek", but not allowed to get to close yet. Afterwards I went online to find destinations where this might have actually been. The closest I could get to the same terrain was New Mexico and Arizona. I find it is easy to find Dimensional Portals to use while Phasing. My question has always been, are there physical ones here on earth?

Summerlander

Portals

Postby Summerlander » November 20th, 2011, 7:54 am

"A photon goes from one place and time to another place and time.
An electron goes from one place and time to another place and time.
An electron emits or absorbs a photon at a certain place and time."

- Richard Feynman

I think consciousness follows the same principle that light does. It is a constant in nature. I no longer subscribe to the duality of mind and matter, but rather, that it is all part of a system that we call "physical" where certain elements are more discreet than others. Consciousness would have quantum mechanical properties and possessing similar dynamics to light. I think Noetics is interesting and brilliant...

Conscious beings are affected by the environments they live in and will, in turn, make decisions based on how they feel and think. Such decisions will then have an effect on the environment and the cycle goes on. If a person decides to learn a new skill, new brain connections will develop. We grow our own brains. Evolution is based on the same principle. New things that are tried out will lead to the manifestation of new ideas. Consciousness, like light, would be a constant in nature.

Another poetic way of looking at the nature of reality is that everything is like sound (but not necessarily with the exact same properties as sound is, in itself, a piece of the puzzle). Imagine that, at the beginning (of this universe if you like), in the process of manifestation, everything was in disharmony, not much made sense and the entropy was high. But, like a child who is learning, all that is was making new and interesting associations: making music.

Harmony was being born and the mathematics that come into the equation enabled a portion of notes to make an infinity variety of compositions that would make sense or have profound effects on conscious beings (another wonderful idea in the song of all there is).

Anyway, perhaps the idea of portals to other dimensions is not so far-fetched. Wormholes in the space-time fabric would have to be blown up and maintained somehow. At the moment I have many steps in my plan of action for the phase to carry out plus an experiment to do for Michael Raduga, but, when I get round to it, I might try this. It will be interesting to see what results the the phase will yield in regards to this.

Lionheart
Initiate

Portals

Postby Lionheart » November 20th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Thank you Tomcat941 and Summerlander for your replies. I look forward to reading your results. If there wasn't anything there to begin with, I feel I would not be directed to specific areas. Unless of course this is my conscious putting me on a wild goose chase, which would just be wrong. I feel there are many secrets that have remained locked for too long and that through Phasing we may finally have the abitlity to answer some of these questions. I feel we had this abiltiy many thousands of years ago, but for some reason have lost it. If it is true that we once used more of our brains and did in fact know how to manipulate gravity (as evident in the building of the Pyramids) etc., that with practice and proper focus we can once again relearn what was lost. We just have to start searching in the right places.

Braveheart
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 20

Portals

Postby Braveheart » November 24th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Lionheart, look up pictures of Arizona, Sedona Cathedral Rock and tell me if this looks anything like what you saw in your experience.

A nice pic:

http://lindaingalls.files.wordpress.com ... sedona.jpg
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion