proof astral projection is real.

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Dutchmaster
Neophyte
count: 20

proof astral projection is real.

Post by Dutchmaster » February 13th, 2016, 12:54 am

so i have been reaserching alot into astral projections,i been practicing ap for about 2 weeks now,i can only get to a vibrational state along with hearing a rubling noise,people say that that is the begining symtoms of ap,i would love to dive into this but my logic is telling me that what im experinceing is only chemicals being released or something.
(just started reading alot about the process of sleep)

i would like to ask anyone who can astral project if they would be willing to let me do a test to determine whether or not astral projection is legit.

The challenge:i will draw something on paper and set it on top my desk,i would like someone to astral project to my room and look at the paper,then comeback here and reply what you seen on the paper.anyone up for it?

Challenge 2:someone pull me out my body so i can see for myself :)
(i will be ready and try to ap everynight)
seems like it would be cheating but there is nothing wrong with shortcuts :)

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Re: proof astral projection is real.

Post by Master roshi » February 13th, 2016, 3:08 am

I don't think most of us here can help you because most of us can't do it at will and don't experience them regularly. Ur best hope is contacting Jettins I believe hes the most experienced active member

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 16th, 2016, 2:34 pm

A drawing on a paper isn't very easy to see (possible, yes, but not easy) because in the astral dimension can be a blurry copy of our physical dimension. It's easier to pick up on other people, their energy, and then objects. Put an object on top of your desk, instead of a drawing.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 16th, 2016, 4:35 pm

Even still things can change in the astral as well not much stays constant, like a drawing for instance, you can look one minute and it will be one thing but look again it will be another. Like in one of my experiences where my computer was supposed to be, there was a poster instead computer was gone, it would be better to try to pull you out in my opinion. But we would need a face to go along with the name, we have to be able to visualize the person we trying to visit.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Master roshi » February 24th, 2016, 2:27 pm

We need to do this lol. I'll put up a picture skype with u guys whatever. It'd be like a life changing experience for me if it even slightly works

astraltraveller
Initiate
count: 2

Post by astraltraveller » July 15th, 2016, 10:47 am

This is a good idea lol
Astral Projection > Cookies