Prophecy - July 20-22 2049

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Prophecy - July 20-22 2049

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Prophecy is not my thing at all, but I've been exposed to a few things here and there, I've seen the exact date of a terrible moment for humanity. should i share them here, are they only probabilities? are accurate predictions possible?

This might be too little information to go by on. I would have to write the details, but it was pretty clear to me. On the prophecy question, I know your not into that, I am not either and I could if i wanted too, it's just that during an experience I was handed a newspaper with incredible destruction on it. She said it was going to happen 80 years after the first man on the moon, I looked up the date of the first man of the moon and it matched the 80 years later in the news paper. I didn't know the date of the first man on the moon. just weird.
Reply from MiBeloved: http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7078419/
All prophecies should be taken with a grain of salt, with the idea that the Cosmos is not committed to anything but its own addenda. It can give an indication which it can complete reverse in the nick of time.

Sometimes when I say this, people feel insulted because after all if you hear from a reliable source or from a trustworthy oracle, that your foot won’t be cut off, then you expect that there is some integrity in that.

You are important so no one not even God or fate, should ever give you a false indication.

So if something happens to the contrary, you will be disappointed if you were of the opinion that whatever was said to you must come true.

King Kansa was told by an oracle that the 8th child of Devaki would kill him. So then he decided not to take any chances. The guy figured that if it was true, then he should defend himself by killing the infant before the infant would grow into a man-size body. But all the same he was thinking that if the oracle was untrue, he could not take the chance to believe that it was untrue because you never know what can happen.

So it is like that, take prophecies with a grain of salt and keep your eyes open. In 1973, a reliable mystic lady went into a trance and said that three books of mine would be published by DeVorss Publishers. This never happened. In fact when the books were submitted, DeVorss promptly sent back the manuscripts with a polite rejection notice.

So the lady did her best to read the stars but the stars did not care to honor what they indicated to her at the time of her trance.

The future?

What is it?

Is it in your hands?

I am not into the moment. I am not into the now.

But I know one thing; the future is not under my thumb. And I appreciate that.

There are too many other variables for anyone one of us to sanely rely in a good future for ourselves or rely on anything for ourselves for that matter.

Arthur Beverford used to speak of the centers everywhere and the circumferences nowhere.

Well tell people that I said something to contrary.

Centers nowhere and circumferences everywhere (in this usage we are the centers, we, the limited living entities. We are surrounded on all sides by limitations. We are boxed in with limitations. That is how I see it)
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Prophecy - July 20-22 2049

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 3:51 pm

The future is not in my hands. It's not under my thumb of course. But I still saw something that appears to indicate a future, regardless of why and how accurate. I've experience all kind of things, having one dream or a certain types doesn't mean inclinations into anything. My intention is to prepare, it appears to mean this requires understanding the Astral Realms in general. Isn't it a neat way to know what could be best for me and what I should avoid? I think everyone has these sorts of strange dreams like at one in the course of their life, but they just don't remember them. If anything, I am special that I have good dream recall, is all.

Destruction
July 20-22, 2049
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 3:52 pm

http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7078419/
There are many possible realities......and if the Creator in you chooses those of this type to focus on other than being a "Grain of Salt" you may end up with a sodium addiction.
I know what this means but I like to have other peoples take on it. It's actually very simple, we are here to learn. The person that handed me this information knew how it would affect me. How it will create a certain state of mind that will further cause me to fulfill my destiny. Either way, regardless of being accurate or not, that was never the point and they know I realize this, it's how it was going to affect my evolutionary thinking self, my decisions, the questions I was going to ask, that they where targeting as part of the process. Many people can't handle thinking things in such ways, so they become stuck and addicted to selling their "knowledge or ability" in the physical dimension if they feel they have something. As far as I am concerned the only thing that I am addicted to is the non-physical or Astral Realms, and there is no real money or salt over there.

I am tired of all the silliness of this dimension giving high value to unimportant things, but I have to endure because the letters in the books don't change. There is so much to learn here.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » July 13th, 2012, 6:06 pm

That date is not soon enough for me with the way i been feeling with depression and other stuff which jettins know...i'm ready to go now
Go hard or not at all