Psychic abilities from astal to physical

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Psychic abilities from astal to physical

Post by hydro1 » March 1st, 2016, 6:53 pm

I've read around, and I just wanna get things straight before I go off trying to achieve the unachievable. I been wanting to go to the astral to activate my psychic abilities to use in the physical world and I just wanted to be clear if that was possible or not. It would be easier. People say you must go within to do certain things and basically you are going within yourself through astral projecting right or at least you can, or does the astral not affect the physical in that way?.... Although most of the Time when I do get out my plans go out the window, not sure why cause my intent is strong on this, this is something I really want to do. So why do our plans always hop to something else when we get out?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Psychic abilities from astal to physical

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 2nd, 2016, 5:34 pm

Hydro wrote: I been wanting to go to the astral to activate my psychic abilities to use in the physical world and I just wanted to be clear if that was possible or not. does the astral not affect the physical in that way? So why do our plans always hop to something else when we get out?
A strong psychic ability (as manifested in the astral) is simply the ability to put the information gathered here into a cohesive and workable Form (body) of understanding or misunderstanding, also known as the moving images or perceptions that are the settings, encounters, events in our non-physical experiences. Therefore, psychic ability is the psychological expansion or adjustment of the consciousness due to insight-causation, or cause and effect by means of insight, which is the collapse of all that is and can be to what is comprehensible, and dictated more of less by the diminishing valve embedded in the utilitarian awareness of the Self. Our intentions about what we want to accomplish during the out-of-body condition, which is also the level of cognizance that is applicable at a given moment, adjusts accordingly to measure of our potential discernment ahead of time.

Psychic ability is the application of inner guidance, in motion thereof.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

rach2k6
Neophyte
count: 10

Post by rach2k6 » March 13th, 2016, 4:24 pm

I wondered if somebody has answers for my experiences. From being a child whilst falling asleep it used to feel like my body was expanding , as i got older I started to suffer with sleep paralysis and vibrations in my head like a very fast buzzing feeling I also felt like there were evil presences in my room, I used to be able to fight my way out of this and fully wake myself up. The strongest experience happened a couple of years ago the buzzing in my head was too strong and I felt a wave of electricity and I felt like I came out of my body like a flash of energy I felt fully conscious and was floating on the ceiling, I was shocked. I looked around the room I could not see myself on the bed and the room had slightly different surroundings, I felt my energy (this is the only way I can describe it as feeling like) move to my sons room, this was different it was like a room full of stars, I started panicking to get back to my body and that's when I woke up very startled. After this I had numerous experience but not as strong as the first one then one night it happened again like the first time, I found myself fly out of the bedroom window like a jolt of energy, I found myself in a very gloomy place and quite scared at this point I felt myself being pulled back into my body , I felt about 3 sets of arms pulling me off my bed I couldn't see them but knew they were there and what they looked like, I was trying to pull away from them wen I felt a sharp scratch which at that point I jumped up in bed wide awake, I was really alarmed I checked where I felt the scratchd and the mark was there, it was a very thin scratch and about 3 inches long, I know I did not do this scratch and felt it happen. After this episode I started to see faces I didn't know whilst very relaxed falling asleep it was like a slide show in my mind, I also seen gruesome faces that were evil and sets of eyes looking at me. The experiences have calmed down now but I still get them from time to time, I'm hoping someone has some answers for me.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » March 13th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Well the problem is fear, you must not fear what goes on in these altered states of consciousness, the moment you start showing fear is tje moment your mind/you will create scary situations, basically what I'm saying is that you are creating these beings with the fear you display. The moment you stop fearing is the moment your experiences will go smoothly and pleasant, there is nothing to fear in theses States of mind if you are aware you are in control of what goes on, don't let the fear take control.
Go hard or not at all