Psychic ability for astral projection

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Psychic ability for astral projection

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 9th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Hydro1 wrote:i been wanting to try to see if i can activate my psychic abilities physically thru the use of astral projection. do you think that would be possible or is this goal of mine just a pipe drream. this is what i been trying to do, but i can't seem to get out on my own terms. when i do get out its a surprise to me.
I think this is possible. It can be done by improving the likelihood of projecting consciously aware. But it’s not astral projection per se that increases psychic ability; it is the psychological actions that increase the potential to consciously project that does. I don't want to be redundant. I have already said this many times at one point or another, but since you asked the question I will share some of my ideas once again. Instead of direct advice I will simply state the different points. The readers can then decide which ones they want to apply and don't apply in the process of improving their psychic abilities which directly relate to the destination (or type) of the dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections or non-physical experiences in general. Not everything will apply to a particular individual directly, such as the obvious, but it will be stated regardless.

Increasing psychic abilities for the purpose of having more objectively aware and guided astral projection experiences relates directly to: (1) how well we recall our dreams, (2) if the person applies the information acquired in the dreams, and (3) how much the dreamers learns about him or her in the process of creating themselves.

(1) – How well we recall our dreams: Increase the level of concentration by working on a physical activity, being meditation or anything else that you feel helps increase the stability of your awareness.

(2) – If the person applies the information acquired in the dreams: Bringing dream realizations into action may open the door to astral “locations” that were previously inaccessible. It is evident that finding the “exit point” within a lucid dream expands our psychic perception, which in turn propels us into a new dimension or state that is more appropriate for our new gained perspective.

(3) - How much the dreamer learns about him or her in the process of creating themselves: The quality of the dreams is proportional to the discrepancies and similarities between the ego driven self and the genuine self. If the daily thoughts and actions go in opposition to the purpose of the genuine self the clarity and helpfulness of the dreams will deteriorate. This is an extremely broad statement that needs clarification at some point.

You can see how the 3 things work synergistically to increase psychic potential, that is to have a greater objective say on how things turn out, which becomes actualized when you live by it. The points can be expanded nearly endlessly, but I’ll keep this one short.

I hope I do not need to remind the readers every time that I share something that might be taken to be controversial, that my perspective is based on my experienced opinion (which has not been completed because I'm not dead just yet), and that there are different ways of perceiving and considering the same thing. If the readers feel some authority implied in my part there is nothing I can do about that as this is your choice. But this is not my intention. My intentions are simply to share my non-physical experiences and the insights gained from them in a way that makes good communicable sense.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Psychic ability for astral projection

Post by hydro1 » October 9th, 2013, 5:26 pm

so basically my goal is accomplishable, and people are still doing experiments to see just what they can do astrally to affect the physical and so on. well its nice to know that this isn't a pipe dream. so i will continue my goal. and take steps and measures like jettins descibed. now i just have to work on getting out on my own accord and not by surprise. thanks guys :D will keep coming back to this post to inspire myself when things don't work out quite the way i'm hoping it does.
Go hard or not at all

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Psychic ability for astral projection

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 16th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Jettins \o/ wrote: Increasing psychic abilities for the purpose of having more objectively aware and guided astral projection experiences relates directly to: (1) how well we recall our dreams, (2) if the person applies the information acquired in the dreams, and (3) how much the dreamers learns about him or her in the process of creating themselves.

(1) – How well we recall our dreams: Increase the level of concentration by working on a physical activity, being meditation or anything else that you feel helps increase the stability of your awareness.
My dream recall as of late has been poor, but then again my disclipline is just a reflection of that. I've not been grounding myself during the day (no exercise/meditation) and I've no established concrete sleep schedule. So it doesn't truly surpise me all that much.
(2) – If the person applies the information acquired in the dreams: Bringing dream realizations into action may open the door to astral “locations” that were previously inaccessible. It is evident that finding the “exit point” within a lucid dream expands our psychic perception, which in turn propels us into a new dimension or state that is more appropriate for our new gained perspective.
This reminds me of tests I've come across in dreams. Instances where I enter a store and something within me tells me to talk to the clerk. I refused, but later in that dream I was just dumbfounded by its vividness and quality and jsut couldn't mnake the connections I was dreaming; I was only a notch or two below lucidity. I realize now that if i had spoken to the clerk like I was supposed to, it would have made much more sense to me and assisted me in that experience to understand I'm dreaming. The same thing happened to me the 2 nights ago, although i can only remember 2 brief separate segments. There was a girl that I had spoken to on the street last week (im stranded in the country at the moment so city trips are a big deal to me lately) in my dream, i remember her face so vividly but again, i failed to strike up conversation in my dream. Obviously, I've got to learn become more social, which is where I am at at the moment for my own personnal growth.
(3) - How much the dreamer learns about him or her in the process of creating themselves: The quality of the dreams is proportional to the discrepancies and similarities between the ego driven self and the genuine self. If the daily thoughts and actions go in opposition to the purpose of the genuine self the clarity and helpfulness of the dreams will deteriorate. This is an extremely broad statement that needs clarification at some point.