Question that i need help with about candle meditation

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Question that i need help with about candle meditation

Post by fgoad88 » February 9th, 2015, 9:54 pm

If you sit close enough to a lit candle during candle meditation can you see the candle's flame through your eyelid's? :?

xxfmxx
Initiate
count: 0

Re: Question that i need help with about candle meditation

Post by xxfmxx » February 10th, 2015, 11:24 am

hmm doubtful i mean how exactly is candle meditation different from normal meditation ... im not sure if having a candle makes much difference aside from adding
warmth to the whole experience.. which isn't really magical and I could see how the heat might make it more comfortable to some people but other then that ima not so
sure....I mean I have read about people achieving astral projection through meditation therefore its not really a stretch to assume you can remote view
via meditation .... but im just confused why you would want to look at a candle through your eyelids closed .... or perhaps you just want to look through your eyelids while there closed
in that case you want to look up remote viewing .. I actually think I did it once by but I was never able to reproduce the experience or confirm what i saw but I did see a friends picture that
was taking after I had the experience that looked very similar to the scene that i viewed in and it was the same group of friends who i was thinking about during the experience which was pretty cool
... then again it also might have just been
a lucid dream but it didn't feel like one it felt like i was looking at something real through a pair of binoculars.