Questions about psychic powers

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Questions about psychic powers

Post by fgoad88 » September 10th, 2015, 2:36 pm

1.If you had telekinesis what would you do with it?I would help heal people. :)
2.If you could turn invisible what would you do with your invisibility?I would go around and make friends with people who are sad and need a friend. :)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Questions about psychic powers

Post by hydro1 » September 12th, 2015, 10:02 am

if i had telekinesis, i would use it to fly around, stop crimes. what more could you do with it, besides profit from it but some would say thats a waste of talent or you could be doing something better.

as for being invisible, about the same help people, again what more can you do beside perve out or stealing. theres so many possibilities, mostly are very bad.us whatever good i can do i will.
Go hard or not at all

livingnow
Neophyte
count: 10

Post by livingnow » September 15th, 2015, 7:26 pm

I would teach others to do it
Contact me to submit some of your Astral Projection Stories on http://astralprojection-guide.com

fgoad88
Initiate

Post by fgoad88 » September 26th, 2015, 2:45 pm

I asked my bro what he would do with telekinesis and he said he would go to vegas and win money and strip girls butt naked.:(I didn't like this answer because i think healing people is better.:)

fgoad88
Initiate

Post by fgoad88 » October 5th, 2015, 10:18 am

I guess that some people don't like the whole healing idea.:(He also sad he would play pranks on people. :(

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 5th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Well telekinesis is the ability to move objects , I don't see how it would help heal people
Go hard or not at all

nagarajnaidu
Neophyte

Post by nagarajnaidu » October 13th, 2015, 1:00 pm

livingnow wrote:I would teach others to do it
Hi I am very muchh interested to know the astral projection and i stronglyy believe these kind of stuff,Is this real that our soul comes out of body after sleep,does we feel real,..plss give me a reply

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 13th, 2015, 1:07 pm

hydro1 wrote:Well telekinesis is the ability to move objects , I don't see how it would help heal people
It's the ability that allows a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction. Since our body is a physical system, I think it can be used to heal, if they know what to move in each specific case.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 13th, 2015, 1:11 pm

nagarajnaidu wrote:
livingnow wrote:I would teach others to do it
Hi I am very much interested to know the astral projection and i strongly believe these kind of stuff,Is this real that our soul comes out of body after sleep,does we feel real,..plss give me a reply
It's not so much that our soul leaves the body when we sleep. It's a bit more complex. Our consciousness is like a satellite signal and the body is like TV set. The TV set is surrounded by the signal, it cannot leave the signal, which is everywhere. The same goes for our consciousness which cannot ever leave our body since your body is immerse in consciousness, like a fish in water or a TV set in a wave of satellite signals. When you are awake, it's like the TV is on and the signal is localized on that TV set. Your consciousness is localized in you, your brain is filtering and localizing your consciousness. When the TV is off (when you sleep), the signal is picked up by the TV set which is your astral body (your consciousness is picked up by your astral body).

Every body has an astral body or soul. Our souls are always on the astral plane even if they are linked to our bodies. This is because the astral world is everywhere, it overlaps this dimension. So at the same time we have a body which interacts with this physical world and a soul that interacts with the spiritual world.

I hope I could make it a bit more clear for you. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask. :)

chad96
Neophyte
count: 20

Post by chad96 » November 10th, 2015, 9:34 pm

If i had telekenisis i would take the emotional problems, insecurities, pain, and worst sides of the people around me and make their problems and struggles my own leaving them with true peace and happiness. I would do this because i would rather be the one who feels pain instead of the people i care about because I know that with time i can over come whatever emotional pain I'm faced with where others might succumb and turn to self destructive methods to distract them from the pain