questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projectio

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projectio

Post by fgoad88 » August 15th, 2016, 11:56 pm

1.Can you meet the christian god in a lucid dream or obe? smiley
2.Can you switch bodies with a close friend just for fun?While both being out of body at the same time? smiley
3.Is there such think as astral rape?!Scary thought!:(
4.Can you lucid dream a near death experience?And how real would it feel?
5.Why do we need reincarnation? huh
6.Is it possible to be possessed by a demon out of body?!:(
7.What does lucid dream sex feel like with a dream character?
8.Can you prove your soul is forever with lucid dreaming and out of body experiences?
9.How do you meet your spirit guide or guardian angel?
10.How do you see the silver cord?
11.What is the most fun thing to do in a lucid dream or an obe?
12.Can you posses someone else's body?Because i read in a book called far journeys you could!Scary stuff!:(
13.If the silver cord breaks do you die right there on the spot? undecided
14.Can you wake up in someone else's body?Because i read a book i mentioned earlier called far journeys by a man named robert monrow that you can!!! undecided shocked
15.Can you go out of body and put post hypnotic suggestions into your head with astral magic and put your self into acoma(a lucid dream one) and live like that until you die(the death of your body? undecided huh i think i read this one on a site about different powers for different people.Like people like the x-men.
16.Can you meet a doppelganger of your self out of body? undecided
17.What is the most scary thing to experience while lucid dreaming or out of body? undecided
18.What is astral sex like?
19:Can you go to heaven,hell,or purgatory? :|
20.How does astral time travel work?And does it work at all? :|
Last edited by fgoad88 on August 16th, 2016, 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

fgoad88
Initiate

Re: questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral proje

Post by fgoad88 » August 15th, 2016, 11:57 pm

I already posted this on the astral pulse but wanted some additional feedback.:)

fgoad88
Initiate

Post by fgoad88 » August 16th, 2016, 1:19 am

If my questions are not ok tell me:(

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 17th, 2016, 2:09 pm

1. yes you can but there is more truths out there to be learned, but i think what you would find would be your own creation, cause no one really knows who or what the being really is

2 i want to say no because we are tethered to our own bodies and it won't permit it, but we always seeing from someones perspective in dreams sometimes, at least in my opinion.

3 if there is astral sex there is astral rape, but not in the sense you would think, cause sex in the astral is more of an information/knowledge exchange, and there are people out there that will take what you have if its valuable, but no on can take what you have, without your permission so this is very rare.

4 Ndes is just a projection. A person just projects at the point of death, at least this is my understanding of it

5 well i'm not really going to talk about this one, cause i just recently learned somethings that most people just isn't ready to learn, besides theres no proof of what i learned, unless we get out there and learn the truths in the astral first hand.

6 no you can't be possessed out of body, or should i say it just haven't happened yet its very rare, almost non-existant astrally anyway.

7 i'm not really able to say what it felt like cause the first time i blanked out.

8.just having an OBE just makes you realize you are more than your body, and you need to explore to find out exactly.

9. thats easy once you get out of body just call out to them in your mind, on the astral telepathy is the way we communicate.

10. most people don't really see a cord when we project, but i guess just having the intentions of wanting to see the cord will do.

11.people find that flying is the most fun and freeing thing you can do.

12. if you could not many people report it.

13. once your tether to this world/body is broken yes its all over, but in the astral no one can break your tether, your cord can only be severed thru physical means, like being shot, the body must die.

14. i did it once before, it felt wierd you knew it wasn't you persay..... and now this makes what i said above null and void, but i also saying its a rare occasion.

15. i think its possible, i was thinking to try the same thing to unlock my psychic abilities in the physical world, but haven't tried it yet. i don't know about the coma part tho why would you want to be put in such a way.

16. i think so, but i mostly run into beings always trying to be someone else, but they can't pull off the perfect copy, theres always something off.

17.well once you project and know what it is and know you are immortal beings, there is nothing to fear. but your mind is the limit you create half of what you fear.

18. like i said above it is an exchange of knowledge of another persons being, so it can fee like every emotion at once, most exilerating feelings, cause you experiencing everything that person feels, you become one with that person and know everything about them that they permit.

19. whatever you think those places to be like is what you will experience, but then again so many people have so many thoughts on what these places look like. it would be hard to figure out the real thing if it exists.

20. just think of the place and time you want to visit, and you will go there, thoughts is everything in the astral, when it comes to going places, just think about them.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 18th, 2016, 3:04 pm

I'm gonna have a go and you can compare answers with Hydro :)

1.Can you meet the christian god in a lucid dream or obe?
- Yes, but He may appear different for each person, depending on what their beliefs are.

2.Can you switch bodies with a close friend just for fun?While both being out of body at the same time? smiley
- No, your body is the process of localization of your consciousness. It's like your body is a whirlwind, a process by which air is localized, you can't dissociate your body from your consciousness just like you can't dissociate air from a whirlwind. What you can do in an OBE is to visualize your body as if it's your friend's, you can mold your astral body in whichever shape you want because the laws of physics is different in the astral.

3.Is there such think as astral rape?!Scary thought!:(
- If you are in a dream like astral plane with no control you can have such a nightmare, or you can rape someone. But if you are in the astral, in control and have a positive vibration to yourself, it's very unlikely.

4.Can you lucid dream a near death experience?And how real would it feel?
- Yes, pretty real.

5.Why do we need reincarnation?
- Because most people need more than one life time to perfect themselves.

6.Is it possible to be possessed by a demon out of body?!
- No. Your body is your consciousness localizing itself in this physical realm. The bond between your consciousness and your body is so tight that there is no way a demon can possess it. Demons don't want bodies, they want minds. When a person is possessed, what the demon possesses is their minds/consciousness, not their bodies. If you saw how Chico Xavier exorcised, he talked to the victim's and the demon's consciousness to disarm their emotions and feeling. A sleeping person's body is of absolute no use to demons.

7.What does lucid dream sex feel like with a dream character?
- I don't know. lol

8.Can you prove your soul is forever with lucid dreaming and out of body experiences?
- I think you can, but you can also achieve that through meditation.

9.How do you meet your spirit guide or guardian angel?
- You ask for them. But they will only appear if they are allowed to.

10.How do you see the silver cord?
- In the moment of astral separation. But it's not necessary for you to see it. It's just a way that the unbreakable bond between consciousness and body presents itself in the astral so people understand they are safe.

11.What is the most fun thing to do in a lucid dream or an obe?
- Fly! :-)

12.Can you posses someone else's body?Because i read in a book called far journeys you could!Scary stuff!
- Spirits can communicate in many ways, and one of these ways is by, for instance, automatic writing, where you can "borrow" the person's mind-hand coordination and write through it. In this case, there's permission to use the medium. People that are not in control of their own consciousness and therefore are in a low vibration can be susceptible, but it's a very, very hard thing to do because this person will also have to be totally unprotected by their guardians and their ancestors... One has to be in a low vibration and unprotected and must be of some emotional interest to the lower obsessing spirit. You really shouldn't worry about this. Keep your vibe positive and ask for your guides to protect you. If you tried to possess someone they would have to be vulnerable to you. And that's not a cool thing for you to do cause it'll bring you bad karma.

13.If the silver cord breaks do you die right there on the spot? undecided
- It's impossible to break. First, as I said above, it's just a visual astral aid for people to understand that they are attached to their physical body. The bond is not a cord, it's a fundamental nature of who we are: consciousness projecting itself as a body. The only way you would see that break is if someone killed you while you slept. *Yikes!*

14.Can you wake up in someone else's body?Because i read a book i mentioned earlier called far journeys by a man named robert monrow that you can!!! undecided shocked
- I have reservations about this... He perhaps woke up in a false awakening and saw his body as someone elses... I'd have to read the whole experience to make up my mind.

15.Can you go out of body and put post hypnotic suggestions into your head with astral magic and put your self into acoma(a lucid dream one) and live like that until you die(the death of your body? undecided huh i think i read this one on a site about different powers for different people.Like people like the x-men.
- Not sure I get what you're asking here...

16.Can you meet a doppelganger of your self out of body? undecided
- If you are in a lucid dream and demand to see a doppleganger, you may see or create one for that dream.

17.What is the most scary thing to experience while lucid dreaming or out of body? undecided
- The lower dimensions

18.What is astral sex like?
-Don't know lol

19:Can you go to heaven,hell,or purgatory? :|
- Yep

20.How does astral time travel work?And does it work at all?
- The astral is like an information system (consciousness system) where all the past information, present info and probable future info is stored. When you travel into the past you're getting all the past info stored in the information system. I used to dream with things that happened to me much later. I was getting probable future information that was very likely to happen and actually did.

Radiant
Initiate

Post by Radiant » October 27th, 2016, 5:44 pm

1. Sure 3. Yes 5. Not sure if we can reincarnate into this dimension. 7. Hmmm 8. Yes 9. I summoned them. 10. Focus on it. 11. Travel 17. Shadow forms etc. 18. Hmmm 19. Yes 20. Not sure how it functions, but I believe such a thing exists.