Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:07 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:07 am

A quick overview on the Wrath

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

A quick overview on the Wrath

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 26th, 2013, 4:01 am

A quick overview on the Wrath:
Follow up to: astral-projection-experience/topic798.html

The re-incarnational senario and some others can be explained using wrath states in my opinion. They are the fluctuations in consciousness, the shifting states, as it attempts to find solutions to its problems. They can be described as energetic expressions or properties that collapse into shapes; it is what holds your attention. Think of water boiling in a pot. For this example there will be two collapsed shapes or perceptual states. The first one is inside the boiling pot, and the second is looking into the boiling pot standing away from it in the kitchen. Inside the boiling pot it will be hot, and hot can be the embodiment of anger and fear. A wall or boundary will also appear to be around you.

Standing outside the pot it is simply a boiling pot, which is a psychological progression collapse into a shape. This mechanism happens seamlessly when shifting between what may appear like lucid dream and astral projection perspectives. The energetic expression outside of itself determines its shape or the features the kitchen will have when you look away from the pot, the type of astral projection experiences. Energetic states similar to the boiling pot become transformed into astral “marbles” in the pockets pulling you down for instance, or like an astral tumor in the face, or a something that one may wish to discard. But one cannot throw away the marbles that easily my friend, one has to go down into the boiling pot to change or dissolve the mix that produced the marbles in the first place. There may exist a psychological process that absolves that need of such action, like climbing an un-imaginary ladder and skipping it all as some will probably say, but this is beyond the scope of was has been placed upon me.

The features then carry over into an extended being. This happens all the time when a drive or intention that is actionable not theoretical is taken into form, its new shape, the features into a new perceivable container, its function in the whole, according the given layers of the multi-dimensional hierarchy.

The expressions of your state are dependent to the developing process of your being. The expression or properties are the issues that hold your attention and they will become bonded features of your being, its perceivable container, the astral form (s), given its perceptual awareness state, the function or purpose of the energy. Increasing perceptual awareness changes the function of the energy but not its intrinsic features as they carry over.

In the astral dimensions when perceptual awareness takes place, thought containing space or the psychology generating the sense of space collapses into a shape (or psychological progression), which then transforms into its feature, or the texture of the shape itself, the texture of the consciousness, given its perceptual expression. According to trusted experience #912, there are 10 collapsible perceptual states that lead outside the physical solar system.

Ok, sounds a bit abstract, but it’s not. It’s very practical. When I share many examples of this it will come into full color for sure.

----
Inauthentic is failure.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: A quick overview on the Wrath

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 31st, 2013, 2:51 pm

It's a term that I've created to point out some observations. The name came form an astral experience. This posts is condensing something that needs to be expanded greatly. I will get to it in due time.

But it has similarities to the Buddhist concept of karmic vision. My definition is that the vision itself is the shape the psyche may take, where the maximum level of perceptional awareness has been attained. In my definition, the six realms below (shapes) are ever variable and not fixed, and there are more. The "wrath" is switching between the different states or realms. They are the fluctuations in consciousness, the shifting states, as it attempts to find solutions to its problems. They can be described as energetic expressions or properties that collapse into shapes.

-----

The Tibetan book of the living and dying – Sogyal Rinpoche - Page 116

Six Realms

Our human existence is not the only kind of karmic vision. Six realms of existence are identified in Buddhism: gods, demigods, humans, animals, hungry ghosts and hells. They are each a result of one of the six main negative emotions: pride, jealousy, desire, ignorance, greed, and ager.
Do these realms actually exist externally? They may, in fact, exist beyond the range of the perception of our karmic vision. Let’s never forget: What we see is what our karmic vision allows us to see, and no more. “

----

Karmic vision is being used very well here. These states have their own features, their function, states in which they exist. To higher perceptions, or to a higher karmic vision, if looking down, it will see these states collapse into inert shapes, or dimensions. The six realms above can be said to have reached their limit in psychic perception for them to be in their state.

From the re-incarnation experience, the diamond shape with shimmering dark blue light before and after it expanded into the vortex was one such inert state.

Another example is astral stone statues. These states are dimensions in which time has stopped, or has been warped, from an outside point of view or perspective. However, if they are touched one may become part of the drama within it. I haven't written about these yet.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion