Quick question

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Quick question

Post by fgoad88 » January 23rd, 2017, 10:09 pm

What is easier to induce a lucid dream or an astro travel?Also is it easier to make things happen in a lucid dream or astro travel? :?

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Re: Quick question

Post by Master roshi » January 23rd, 2017, 11:13 pm

Lucid dreams are easier to induce because u must simply become aware that ur dreaming, astral travel is trickier cause ur ochestrating the separation urself. Im not sure it matters which one you are in to get things done, i assume u mean like flying, going through walls etc. I dont think that stuff is easier for one than it is for the other, but its more a question of your level of awareness during the experience. In some dreams we are completely not ourselves cause we are stuck in low awareness, and sometimes in lucid dreams we feel like the king of the world cause we are so calm and confident, meaning higher level of awareness.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Quick question

Post by fairyana » February 20th, 2017, 2:50 pm

To me lucid dreaming sounded easier and with some months of training I managed to accomplish it. Some people though have a talent for astral projection (wake induced). Like Master roshi said, in both cases you may have a great degree of control over what happens if you manage to maintain a high degree of awareness in them.