Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:08 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Raising Vibrational Frequency for AP

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
CaseyR86
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Raising Vibrational Frequency for AP

Postby CaseyR86 » January 12th, 2016, 9:59 am

Through research, I've read that in order to enter the astral realm a person's energy has to vibrate at the same high frequency as the astral realm. Even though I've read about this I've not found a clear answer as to how a person can raise that frequency. I was wondering how to raise my vibrational frequency & would it help me be more successful at AP? Is there anyone here who knows about this sort of thing?

I've also wondered if as a living being, if we'd be able to draw energy from our surroundings, or from EMF just as spirits do when they are trying to manifest, if we could charge up our astral bodies through drawing energy in to AP. I have yet to come across anything on this subject when it comes to AP.
There may not even be such a thing or be anything to it, but I feel as though it's an interesting thought.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Raising Vibrational Frequency for AP

Postby fairyana » January 12th, 2016, 3:17 pm

Everyone enters the astral regardless of their vibration, but the astral is filled with types of dimensions and each person will find themselves in the dimension that holds the vibration of that person. There are a great many levels of lower dimensions, dimensions that resemble this physical one we live in, healing dimensions, astral cities, high dimensional cities and so forth. What that person might have meant is that to enter the higher astral realms a person's energy has to vibrate in the same high frequency as the realm.

Here's a video that I really like that shows how a person can increase vibration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3ScXPVi0M

The thing is, it's not just a technique that will get you up in the highest vibrational field. It's a way of life and it requires a special ability of being mindful of our own thoughts, which is something practically everyone has trouble with because we so many times fall back to stress, resentments, hate and all these emotions that lowers our vibration.

CaseyR86
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby CaseyR86 » January 12th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Fairyana, thank you for reading & replying, I really appreciate your help ; ) I think I read about raising vibrations to reach the astral realm in a book by Erin Pavlina. Which was good book but she wasn't very detailed in her explanation of that particular subject. So what you said makes sense because I've read a lot about the higher & lower realms & how a persons vibration can lead them to one or the other.
I have also read about raising vibration by a way of life, exactly what you described. I have been working a lot on mindfulness & you're right it is tough sometimes not to just fall back into old ways of thoughts & feelings. But I've gotten to a much more positive level in my life. I'm definitely going to check out the video you posted, thank you so much.
I am really interested in knowing though if there's a way to maybe charge up on energy (if that makes sense). I make my AP attempts & either I'm using up too much energy in effort, or I don't have enough energy to get me through the process. I find myself being almost depleted & really tired after an attempt & haven't even successfully exited yet. I always feel like I need a nap afterwards.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » January 15th, 2016, 6:11 am

It's not so much energy you need, it's intent that gets us in the astral. The process is like switching your consciousness from this reality frame to another and intent is what your consciousness uses to do that. I'm saying all this based on Tom Campbell's lectures. They can be long, but if you have the time, check them out! There are plenty on YouTube. Here's a link you can start with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FuXKH ... ture=share

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion