Raising Vibrations?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Raising Vibrations?

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 12th, 2013, 11:05 pm

tobi wrote:http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forum ... f=30&t=360
Exactly how -what is the thing to do, or the mechanism -of raising your vibrations once out of body, to go to a specific location higher up in the astral plane?

Sometimes when I'm out of body, everything is happening so fast. I'm thinking "move away from your body -do it now"....then I'm thinking of the reason I went out (to go to a specific location) then I'm thinking "I want to get out of the RTZ"....all those thoughts come in, but it's like some part of the whole thing is happening very fast, and by the time (and it doesn't take me long) -I have moved away from my body, and am getting my bearings, I lose everything entirely. I either fall into sleep,(wake up a couple of hours later) or I come back to body.
It's very mushy.

So when people say "once you're out of body, raise your vibrations, and enter the astral planes"....how exactly is that done?

Is it just a "think happy thoughts" thing? Or more of a focus on the exact target I wish to aim for?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Raising Vibrations?

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 12th, 2013, 11:06 pm

tobi wrote:So when people say "once you're out of body, raise your vibrations, and enter The astral planes"....how exactly is that done?
I prefer to call it an increase in perceptual awareness instead of vibrations, it works better for me. The dream layers can bend or fold around you when there is an increase in perception revealing yet a new layer or state of being.

Finishing up, coming to terms, or realizing certain behaviors increase perception in any non-physical state of being. When you feel you are locked within a lucid dream type layer the realization hasn't been completed, it will sustain itself for this reason. Learning to harness the benefit of the dreams will make the higher astral states or dimensions accessible.

I have written about this extensively in other posts.
tobi wrote:I find that a lot of people will use this line in trying to explain HOW you go from plane to plane: ”Just raise your vibrations!”
I think that instead of insisting how someone else's philosophy or way of looking at it is wrong, we should focus on how we went from one dimension or state to a better dimension or state within our own non-physical experiences. This is what "increasing the vibration" is supposed to mean after all, it is not meant to be universal, as it can be personalized, but there will be commonalities. The person can then do some comparative analysis to see what might work best for them. The transitional perceptions can be noticed within each experience if perceptional awareness is increased. Actual stories of success will be very useful, so share your experiences. It would be an outstanding personal realization to take with you into the hereafter.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 12th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Szaax wrote:There's some great minds on here and this 'raising vibrations' issue could do with some careful though.
Exactly what is it supposed to be or do?
Understand this and an answer can be more accurately defined.
It's a term we all hear but where it originated is unknown.

So starting at the base level, your interpretations would be assessed.
We start here and later, choose other terms to scrutinise, a commonality forming a superior level of communication for all.
Anyone interested in perhaps taking this art to a updated and standardized terminology?

I always regarded this as a method to enable access to a more loving and pleasant experience
Szaxx wrote:Anyone interested in perhaps taking this art to a updated and standardized terminology?
I am going to give it a try at some point regardless, that's for sure.
Szaxx wrote:Exactly what is it supposed to be or do? Understand this and an answer can be more accurately defined.
You make a good point. We should first figure out what is actually taking place when there is an "increase in vibrations" while in the non-physical states, before we can try to understand how its happening. If we can figure out how to re-create these experiences we could then gain greater insight into things.This would be a very valuable thing to share. The best language would then choice itself, like finding the correct note on the piano based on its sound, and not the other way around. Inspiration will be required.
I always regarded this as a method to enable access to a more loving and pleasant experience
I agree.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 12th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Lionheart wrote:I believe that we are experiencing a "frequency" shift when we are getting these vibrations.

We are conscious energy and it's a proven fact that if you take a energy wave, then introduce a new frequency to it, that that energy wave with be altered as well.

The same occurs with us. We have ALLOWED or willed this alteration to occur for a brief amount of time, while we are consciously aware of it.
I think your right, energy and frequency could be used to try to describe things in physical terms, even though non-physical isn't physical the words can be borrowed (scientific types might get pissed off about it). However, I think this is only a very small part since so much more is happening. I would like a model that could explain all my non-physical experiences, at least satisfactory and without lying and fooling myself. I don't run around in the astral dimensions thinking of myself as a wave with difference frequencies or vibrations so I can't make use of this. I think it works well as a theory, as part of the theory, but not the primary theory. For this to work, it would have to be applicable to the consciousness process itself, and since we are not outside of it, the psyche of each individual must be accounted for in my view.

The psyche through the use of the inner senses creates the perception of how energy should appear or be experienced.

What does this sentence mean?

A. Our psyche, subtle body or psychology includes our prejudices and predispositions. (insecurities & sense of well-being)
B. Our inner senses can perceive the same energy differently according to it's function
C. Our perception includes our focus awareness, objective awareness and expectations
D. How things appear is a function of our readiness state or process
E. If we change our psyche we can change what is experienced
F. All is energy. (wave, frequency or whatever)

I will have to expand on this greatly to fully explain what I am trying to say with that. So i'll just say here that in this way I've been able to make sense of everything I've experienced in the astral dimensions and why, sounds far out doesn't it? Putting it together creates states of being, sustains astral dimensions and whatever else. Perceptional awareness is the term I like to use to refer to the above understanding combined into a single word. The word "vibration" is an incomprehensive way of looking at it in my view. A change in perceptional awareness is the actualization of the consciousness as it transitions and sustains itself into a new energy state, dimension, perception, vibration or frequency. Each letter breaks into subcategories or subsystems and more. For example "predispositions" also include physiological factors. It is a function, which means one variable may adjust the other.

"Should appear" does imply that there is some degree of control doesn't it? A way to trigger certain experiences maybe? "Should appear" implies a non-physical "time function"? Blocks in perception are possible? Could objectiveness even get in the way if in the wrong readiness state? How does focused awareness and objectivity affect things? Can readiness states change how things may appear in the non-physical, and how does it affect the perception and experience of things? Can it be used as a type of barometer to show where I am going? Is there such as thing as pseudo objectivity in the non-physical and why? How much control do we really have? Are we dependent on subsystems? I mean could there be things holding or slowing us down for good or bad reason? Is intention part of objectivity?

Well yeah! We can sure try!

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 12th, 2013, 11:11 pm

Xanth wrote:Remember though, everything you're describing are physical reality models and concepts.

I think consciousness goes beyond these flimsy words we have to describe it. Just doesn't do it justice.
The things I'm describing in the model are to be utilized in non-physical realities. The physical reality way of looking at things (communication in the form of language) can carry with us into the non-physical and the hereafter, therefore a system that incorporates how we can explain reality in the non-physical would be beneficial. It can be harnessed to solve things with ease; after all, we are trying to make sure things turn out very well right? Many models will work, but how much self-empowering are they? This is the point of it. The model works very well in the non-physical to me. I am bringing it to the physical dimension to help some make better sense of what they experience.

At the same time you could be right, maybe there is no way to explain these kinds of things with the human consciousness. Some say that we are not supposed to figure these things out, but is there mention that we shouldn't try?