Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Rewards in the Astral after death

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Rewards in the Astral after death

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 16th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Posted by MiBeloved @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7146959/

I met a person who is currently deceased. This is a lady who was a contemporary of my deceased mother. This lady was all smiles when I met her and then she began to say what was on her mind. She wanted to speak to someone, whom she said was alive, to make her case. What she meant is that she wanted to discuss this with someone who still used a material body.

I told her that she could speak her mind. This is what she said:

========

I am wondering about all the good things I did for people when I was alive. By religion God should have noted what I did and should have rewarded me with heavenly life after death. That has not happened. At least not yet, and it was some years now since I died.

What’s up with this? Why should anyone aspire for a pious life when in the end there will be no reward. I see other people in the astral existence who were criminals, who were very selfish, and it seems to me that it is all the same for those who were pious and those who were impious.

Hence give a reason for pious life. If the rewards are all the same after death, then taking responsibility makes no sense. We may as well be like animals and just wander around eating here and there, doing whatever comes to mind by the urges of nature within our bodies. Why check the urges to restrict the self to a pious life?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Rewards in the Astral after death

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 16th, 2013, 7:25 pm

In my opinion if someone does good things for the sake of being rewarded then there's already a little problem. They already missed the entire reason for their existence. Instead we should understand and learn about ourselves because this empowers us to find the proper guidance to solve the issues on our own. She obviously wanted someone or something else to solve her problem. Advance spiritual beings don’t want leeches attached to them I can assure you of this one. Many empty promises have been made by some religions if you ask me. Besides, if we do something good so what? Get over it. This reward system was constructed to control mass consciousness. If I was to start my own spiritual inspiration speaking fest I would have to first start with the reward system to entice others so it sounds more inspirational, otherwise what’s the point right? You all see the problem here? I don’t like doing that it’s silly. And why is older information usually considered the most reliable just because it's older? Maybe the better teachings should be buried to be discovered centuries later.

MiBeloved wrote:If the rewards are all the same after death, then taking responsibility makes no sense.

It is the doing/existing that is the reward, and not the “reward” in itself. If ignoring your own destructive behavior feels good to you, then this will be your reward. If your constructive behavior feels good to you, then this will be your reward. It’s simple.

We are the manifestation of ourselves.

What is your view on this?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 16th, 2013, 7:26 pm

I know what you mean about not knowing what to say. Not long ago I encountered what could have been the famous Zaecharia Sitchin. I fell to sleep listening to an interview of his. Shortly after arrived in a house and saw a man that looked and spoke just like he did.

I asked him what he knew about out of body experiences. What he said surprised the hell out of me. It was very coherent and philosophical at the same he was really scared shitless about the subject and was trying to hide it. It made me speechless. He also kept saying not to do anything that would scare his wife as a prevention and that he would like me if I didn't.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » January 17th, 2013, 3:39 pm

Well to begin with God doesn't judge you by your works he judge by your belief and faith in him and your sins maybe. god just wants people to believe and have faith in him and follow his commandments thats it. the rewards system for heaven was just used for jokes and entertainment purposes here in the human world to give us something to hope for when we die. i enjoy that system myself but we have to face the facts that it don't work like that , if you believe in ggod to begin with most of us believe in other after lives and belief stystem territories so, the after life may revolve around your personal beliefs.
Go hard or not at all

essence24
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby essence24 » January 22nd, 2013, 3:56 pm

Well from what I was reading and what I have experience I feel that all people who die do not go to heaven or hell right away. WHen someone dies they are in the inbetween life until Judgment day comes when Jesus Christ will come back to earth and take his throne thats when we all will be Judge by God and then he decides if you did your job on earth as a christian to go to heaven if not you will burn in hell for eternity so I think thats why that woman was confused cause she had in her mind once we die we are straight judge and go to heaven or hell but thats not the case. All the people that past over are still waiting for judgment day(the raptures) which has not arrived yet this will not happen until the anti-christ starts to take over the world read revalations in the bible. In a way I thank this woman cause now I understand that no one is in heaven yet. Only the angels and heavenly creatures that was there before and the only demons that are hell are the 1/3 of people Satan took from heaven when God banned him from heaven this is amazing. I see the truth now. Also she spoke of only the good deeds she did on earth that does not gurantee you to heaven its so much work as a christian you have to do to get into heaven just being nice is not the case the main factors is having faith in GOD and following his commandments and you must repent daily as well but im not going to get more into that lol but this was very interesting....

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 22nd, 2013, 4:39 pm

Essence24 and Hydro1,

Thanks for sharing your perspective. It's an interesting take on it.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » January 24th, 2013, 8:47 am

Jettins, I agree with your view. I think consciousness in this physical life is supposed to learn, experience and develop. What consciousness finds when it is separated from the physical body is what that consciousness has created for itself, they will find something like the reflection of their true most intimate selves (for lack of a better expression), meaning no one will give them anything, there is no exchange, no bargain, to ticket to heaven, no reward...

The idea of reward is something problematic. When one receives a reward they feel pride, they want to be better than others, they want to be the chosen, they want to feel validated, they want recompensation... These aren't the types of feelings that elevates consciousness. One must want to do good not because they want to enter the gates of heaven, the most spiritually perfect reason to do good is in wanting others to suffer less while they are here living their own trials and helping them find the right path.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion