Shadow Beings

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Rostum
Initiate

Shadow Beings

Post by Rostum » November 2nd, 2011, 9:59 pm

I thought I'd start up a thread for a general discussion about the phenomena refered to as "shadow beings". These are blank figures that the majority of people see, most say they just observe and there have been some who say they've been attacked by such things.

I'd argue it's all to do with the state of mind during either hypnogogic or hypnopompic states. However, it seems like there's a consistency with a lot of people seemingly experiencing the same thing. Surely there's a scientific reason for such experiences? Or do you believe in other explanations?

I've seen 'them', but they only ever stand back and look at me, moving strangely. I never have a sense of danger, but intrigue. They won't ever let me see them, though.

Please, share your thoughts!
Test

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Shadow Beings

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 3rd, 2011, 12:27 am

Hello Rostum,

Interesting post,

I care to speculate about it, and also regarding tomcats post you might like to read...

tomcat941-journal/theories-and-facts-ab ... -t137.html

I will do so tomorrow when I have a little more time.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Re: Shadow Beings

Post by Astralnaut » November 3rd, 2011, 11:05 am

yes i saw many people posting about these shadow beings and strangely theyr experiences are very similar as i remember.
i personally never saw shadow being, only a hooded being with colorful clothes.
here i painted him:
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7430/scan12b.jpg

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Shadow Beings

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 11th, 2011, 6:02 pm

I have experienced these shadow beings in non-physical, I have not experienced them in physical. I think I am not "sensitive" enough to experience this "beings" leak or manifest into my physical reality.

What is clear to me is that these "shadow beings" are and archetype embedded in the human psyche.

Are they real or not?
My answer: if we can make to be real, then yes.

But how really real is it?
My answer: doesn't matter to me as real is only in my mind.

Why do some experience them and other do not?
My answer: your not suppose too.

How can they be recorded in camera if they are subjective experience?
My answer: because the fact we can see the video shows that it is tuned to our 5 sense subjective reality, but in probability form. Not everyone sees it the same way.

But this doesn't explain how its real?
My answer: I know, I think it has to do with the flexibility of consciousness to exist in altered states.

More on the subject.....

tomcat941-journal/theories-and-facts-ab ... .html#p528
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S