Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Silver Cord during Out-of-Body Experiences?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Silver Cord during Out-of-Body Experiences?

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 17th, 2012, 7:42 pm

Posted at LinkedIn

Manish Soni • Silver Cord?

Jettins J. • Silver cord is another metaphor the subtle body, or the psyche creates for the need to feel connected to a physical body. Burn it if you see it.

Manish Soni • Why think of burning it Jettins .. any specific reason. People feel comfortable using silver cord. We will see what we think and mind says.

Yes, if someone feels comfortable thinking about the silver cord, then this is great. I am not here to change anyone’s belief. I have encountered many forces in the form of barriers, winds, ‘energy’ manifestations of all sorts, but only once I have felt a thing that could represent a silver cord. Someone could say, well because you don't see it often doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist for everyone else!

My answer would them be: True, my psyche does not create the need for such a construct to be attached to a so called quasi-physical representation or my astral body in the non-physical. If my psyche wanted to create such a feeling of attachment even at unconscious level the silver cord would appear. So the question now is what creates the silver cord really? The silver cord is as real as a wall in the astral realms. It can be solid, flexible, invisible, mushy, thin, long and rubbery or not even exist at all. So if you ask me if it’s real? Sure, it is very real as a subjective construct of the psyche. I’ve done things with my astral body that if the Silver cord was a property, and not a construct then I should long be dead. What I mean by “property” would be like a tangible organ that exists independent of the psyche. What I mean by “construct” would be the creation of the psyche like one can create a non-physical object with thought, even unintentionally. But there is a reason why I say this to you it’s not just coming blindly from my anus you see.

I felt the silver cord once during my earlier astral body experiences. I couldn’t see it but I could touch it with my hands when I checked my body looking for the cord. I thought it was silly to have such a thing. After this first time I never felt it again attached to me. I will tell you a story on why I think this silver cord construct is not for the likes of strange people like me.

----START------

In experience #530 from April 5, 2012 called "lower and higher realms – burning as charcoal
". As I was walking out of the house as I normally do during an OBE, a wind picked me up while still inside the house and took me through the front door and away from the house. It was very fast and disorienting at first. It was a force outside of my control that accelerated me high in the night sky. I looked behind me and then noticed that a woman was grabbing me by the chest as we flew at high speed. The following conversation took place:

me: what are you doing here?
Woman: you wouldn't understand
me: if there's anything you want to tell me say it to me now, otherwise I might forget later on. But don't lie to me, because I have ways to know when am lied to
woman: (turns head looks at me, mild surprise look)
me: what is your name?
Woman: Mirtia (my Romanian friend tells me this word in Romanian sounds like a word that means “in death”)
me: what do you mean you can't tell me?, this is what I've been preparing for, to be able to handle it, tell me something then I'll sort it out
woman: losing your memory is not going to be a problem where you're going, Do what I do..

The woman lets go of me and takes off flying faster. She started to burn and quickly dissolved away and was dissipated into ashes, like when blowing air into burning charcoal. At the time I was thinking what she had said. It was a great motivation for me to do the same. I accelerated thinking that consciousness is indestructible and burned like charcoal the same way.

I reappeared in my house with no break in consciousness. "I expected something more" I met a man in my house who said to me: the low class is the lower realm and the high-class is the higher realm, we flew in the middle because you're not supposed to be in the lower one.

To me this was very interesting because it appeared that there was direct intervention. “This sort of high level guiding is what I expect in order for me to be able to find the 12 noon marker” it got me thinking about the significance of dissolving away my astral body which became pretty obvious. I also reconsidered "12 noon", to have associations with clear and vibrant experiences of higher order.

--------------------END-----------

The astral body, the “silver cord” and all the imaginary constructs can seize to be, this is a process that can allow you to go higher and higher into the astral realms.

I am not bounded by distance, “silver cords” or stupid physical like constructs and constraints, only by the guiding forces that determine what I will and should experience.

To experience the higher astral dimensions one should develop the psyche not to have stupid but understandable constraints such as the “silver cord” for fear of physical death.

I can have out of body experiences nearly at will. There has to be something about the make-up of my psyche that allows me to have easier access to these states.

I remind the reader that my personal findings are not necessarily meant to be universal.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Silver Cord??

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 17th, 2012, 7:44 pm

I think it would be a good idea to analyze "distance" in the astral realms for deeper understanding. I am certain the kundalini life force is there and also transmits energy, at the same time I don't think it stretches as objective distance while in the astral realms. This is sounds too one-dimensional to me. All this can be possible with it staying withing the bounds of the physical system, as one "moves" out of the body a person didn't enter new space in the astral realms, as there is no space, therefore no distance. So what changed? The psyche changed or the state of being which them determined the compatible dimension of being in which ones can exist. Nothing moved, only the psyche's need to create 4th dimensional space within a given field or dimension in the Astral Realms. useful.

As I was ready send my replay that was rather long, i accidental hit back and then when I came back to it my post was long. This means I will share my thoughts on "the perception of distance, traveling and why the sense of movement is often associated with traveling, why can the same destination be instantaneous, 5 feet or 1000 miles away, what REALLY changes for this destinations to perceived" in the astral realms in the chat the next time.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Silver Cord during Out-of-Body Experiences?

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 23rd, 2012, 1:52 pm

posted @ http://www.linkedin.com/groups/What-is-Silver-Cord-4239540.S.111733497
Manish Soni • Well Jettins, it was a nice experience for you. The guide told you to travel in upper dimension, and the middle one. When you do the astral projection and travel outside of your house is basically the lower 4th dimension projection. If you do that, you may meet the evil form, or gain nothing. Yes you can go and see some one physical of this world. When we develop and experience further silver cord is meaning less. This is the thing (imaginary) or better we should call it the link, by which universe keeps track of our space, time & dimension. Either we see it or no does not matter. The link will always be there.

Manish Soni • Each astral dimension having some vibration frequency, and there are 7 astral dimension. But these 7 dimensions are further subdivided into 7 dimension each, which is basically the merging vibrations, the particles of universe vibrates at each point and frequency. So the lower 4th dimension is the lowest vibration of 4th dimension in which the Etheric body have connections, merging points to our physical body. The Ghosts, dismobilized souls who are so materialistic remains, floats in that dimension. So when we raise our vibration we can left that area .. so may be u were there and what your guide told you.. leave that place and travel higher.

I don't think enough empirical research in the realms to substantiate this claim of 7 dimensions. The psyche needs to be analyzed further to understand what creates these dimensions and the infinite nature of them. Vibrations and merging of things are metaphors the psyche creates of what is taking place, it's not what is actually taking place it's only the representation of it. I will have different representations.

I see what you’re saying, and I get it. But in my opinion having talked to many people about this for some time, I realize that the majority of people do not really understand the Astral Realms. Usually the people do not have knowledge to recognize what is of the psyche and was is not of it, they can' tell the difference between lucid dreams and OBE experiences at the same time do not realize they are manifestations of the conscious and mufti-dimensional unconscious (psychic) which are the parts of the psyche, that then creates our state of being, in which them determines in which Dimension of being we exist and we all exist in them. But when you look at it from the outside, you realize they are one in the same. This is the root of all the confusion in the astral, inability or difficulty dealing and understanding one-self.

If you want to look at it as 7 dimensions by all means do it. But realize they are representations that psyche creates cannot be quantify as we neatly try to do so in the physical dimension for a half-baked understanding. Portion of yourself never left the astral as it is timeless and you all affect each other in a sort of cosmic multi-dimensional dance of what is creation.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion