Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:15 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:15 am

Slow Motion OOBE

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
revenge
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 3

Slow Motion OOBE

Postby revenge » May 7th, 2013, 10:34 pm

I started to Find Information about Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming in 2009. And tried lot of things with no succeed till 2013. I came to the vibration step few times. BUT that's all. LD, OOBE happened to me unexpectedly. But I thought they were dreaming so I did't care. I can't Remember what are that dreams. I started my dream journal 07th of May 2013 with saying this is my 1st Lucid dream because It happened to me when I needed ( not Unexpectedly).:D.... So here's the thing. Now I remember what happened :-" In last month I wake Up on the bed but I relized this is not my physical body because I hear Strange sounds(going bees), [color=#400000][color=#800000]I try to move my hands, they moved very slowly. I was frytn. I closed my eyes and wished to go to my physical body. So I was in my physical body again"

When I having a OOBE or a LD I'm In a place or In my house at night.( Only at night). And few lights On. I wake Up in dreams Only at night even it is morning in real world.
I trust ME

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Slow Motion OOBE

Postby hydro1 » May 8th, 2013, 10:31 am

Almost anytime you are in you bedroom its a projection and anytime you floating, ld is when you are become aware while in a dream senario like driving a car and you take control
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Slow Motion OOBE

Postby Jettins \o/ » May 8th, 2013, 6:07 pm

revenge wrote:I try to move my hands, they moved very slowly

I think this has to do with the energy not being fully displaced. When your astral form is within the confinement of the physical body and you experience those sensations it can be referred to as sleep paralysis or partial paralysis.

revenge wrote:When I having a OOBE or a LD I'm In a place or In my house at night

Increasing psychic perception will create more clarity when having out-of-body experiences.

Now you know what you can research. If you would like me to find the relevant posts on these topics, let me know.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion