something on my mind

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

something on my mind

Post by fgoad88 » March 13th, 2015, 2:22 pm

Cab you astral project to heaven or hell? :? Can you use self-hypnosis as you fall asleep? :?

My friend says he wants to die and become a ghost by cutting his silver cord with a astral knife. :cry: I think he got this idea from a book called the astral projection work book.Is it possible? :cry:

Can anyone on here use their out of body divination after they go to sleep and say after i go to sleep i know the reason fgoad88 is not doing good with his out of body divination and his spirit guides? :?

I tried this method twenty times in a row and got something.I think what it was area 51.Creepy! :? Was it real? :?

When i did it twenty times in a row i made a list in my head that was thought form like and absorbed it and made it work for me after going out of body.Self-hypnosis might work better while going to sleep and then going out of body.

I think since i always was a x-files like person growing up i might have got in trouble with the government.Am i?I can't tell.In your lucid dreams or out of body experiences have you came close to rubbing the government the wrong way? :?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: something on my mind

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 14th, 2015, 12:50 am

I have merged your multiple posts from today into a single thread. Cleaner and quicker access.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fgoad88
Initiate

Post by fgoad88 » March 14th, 2015, 12:52 am

Thanks! :)

fgoad88
Initiate

Post by fgoad88 » March 17th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Why no reply?