something on my mind

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

something on my mind

Post by fgoad88 » March 18th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Is it possible for a poltergeist to rip your clothes off with their mind or their hands?Also can they make babies if they rape a woman?Also can they use their hands to feel your body up?And can they watch you in the shower?Also can they feel your body with their hands in the shower?I am asking this because my bro saw a movie like this last night and he wanted me to ask you guys about this kind off stuff. :?

MiantCub
Neophyte
count: 1

Re: something on my mind

Post by MiantCub » March 27th, 2015, 6:09 pm

Non-physical entities can't do anything to you without you inviting them to, in some way. While non-physical, however, I'm perfectly capable of doing all of these things, save for clothe ripping and impregnation, which I'm unsure of. I have however, only tried this with someone that would like me to be there in person to do it, so I don't know if a person can even do it without invitation.

If you're concerned that your mental focus on the potential for these things will let them in, most people have angels consistently on hand waiting for them to ask for their presence and aid.