Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

something scary

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

something scary

Postby fgoad88 » October 12th, 2014, 2:10 pm

I heard people are getting astral lobotomizes to stop their psychic abilities.Is this true? :!: I don't know if this is true or not but it might be.And this is why:Has anybody else read the paperback version of the book fire starter?Because in the back of the book steven king says we DO have programs like this(think stargate) to make people like this stronger and weaker.What do you think? :? Also i don't remember the website i heard this from so i can't remember the name of the person who told me this.:(

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: something scary

Postby hydro1 » October 12th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Usually stuff like this is said scare you off as a scare tactic to stop you from doing something, and this is no different, don't let it get to you, but, before you get back into astral projection make sure that what you heard is wiped clean from memory, because if you go into it with that on your mind, you will make it true, and scare yourself off.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 14th, 2014, 12:35 am

I heard people are getting astral lobotomizes to stop their psychic abilities.Is this true? :!: I don't know if this is true or not but it might

It can happen yes. It is a 'rite of passage' as when moving from one state to the next. Like growing from childhood to adulthood, spiritually speaking.

Has anybody else read the paperback version of the book fire starter?Because in the back of the book steven king says we DO have programs like this(think stargate) to make people like this stronger and weaker.What do you think?

I haven't read the book but I've seen the movie. But sure, people go through tons of shit in the physical world in the process of getting to know their character. The astral worlds are no exception.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

TravoAstral
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 5

Postby TravoAstral » October 19th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Yeah I read it as well. I am a bit skeptic about that author though to be honest.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion